This company is not worth Cafepharma

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jul 24, 2016 at 5:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The end.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah it is. We're saving lives from disaster at an incredible rate. So people like Ed, Thom, Debbie, Kim S. will be wondering why no one wants to work for a place that prides themselves on- "Our people are treated as well as the people who take our medicines." Are you kidding me?!? Wow. The only variable that would make this statement true is if the medicines were rat poison with the cell make up of copious STD's or contaminated waste laced with every imaginable type of cancer. One of them would hand you a bottle of the mysterious concoction and say "trust us." :D

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Investuurs must be getting scared. Time to manipulate IMS data.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thom has plenty of time to manipulate IMS data...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i think this site is wonderful as it shows the truth behind Arbor that the glass door doesn't show. I also like how if you google Arbor cafepharma is near the top. When your doctors are asking about threads on here it's a nail in the coffin. The marketing team is doing a wonderful job.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All inexperienced just like the reps

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ya furgot da managers.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey CaféPharma wasn't listed as a online/social media site to not post on was it? I'm making no product claims so they can't shut us up from telling the truth about the horrific bullying of their sales reps to "increase sales or else" its not about being "elite" while they micro-manage, EQUO and big brother us into submission.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got screwed on my scorecard once again....but I can’t speak up because if you do you are out! Missing by one is getting really old Arbor. This is why turnover is so high.....they are so dishonest. Maybe we should track you messing with our numbers.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bigger pharma rejects who thought they could do it on their own. What a joke.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unreal I had the same thing. Anyone else? I have dealt with this countless times?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes same thing has happened to me numerous times and not matching IQ 20/20. They win I lose. Thanks Abor.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about that Arbor math.....you have a rough month and you end up at 79.9% and they round down to 79% and don't pay you a bonus. Real nice especially since they don't count all your RXs on EZ RX/copay card report. So you're really probably at 85% to goal but they cheat you outta RXs and then round down to avoid paying you. Between them not paying you for last two months of bonus when you leave and cheating you on RXs and payout each month, I wonder how much money they cheat reps out of each month? It can't be worth it because it leads to higher turnover and increased training costs to fill all the open positions. Maybe Arbor should do the right thing and not round down or keep 2 months of bonuses that rep earned before leaving. They are always cheating reps and they are surprised by the turnover!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If retention is really a high priority at Arbor, upper management could start here and fix these issues. Put their money were their mouth is. Especially, L.C., she said at a meeting in December that employee retention was her highest priority. Also, CV and Peds all got pay adjusments last year, but Neuro.....nothing! Thought Neuro was the best of the best, the Specialty Team.....more hollow words!!! You give out salary adjustments to all reps expect your crack team of Neuro Reps......really????

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The neuo reps that came from that other company all make six figures why would they get a pay adjustment. Those reps are the biggest cry babies. They brought a terrible attitude to Arbor.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who does this sound like:

Hire inexperienced rep, promoted as an inexperienced DSM, promoted as an inexperienced product manager, leads to inexperienced strategy development, leads to a franchise in decline, leads to firing reps, leads to high turnover due to fear of the future. Rinse and Repeat. Yet Franchise Directors have no consequences.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hospital is the crack team!!!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong. Arbor brought a terrible attitude to us and we reciprocated.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are like 5 Xenoport reps left.