This company is not worth Cafepharma

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jul 24, 2016 at 5:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Xenoport?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be one of the newbies that just got into Arbor and the industry. Xenoport is the company that Arbor bought in July 2016 for way too much money to get Horizant. Arbor then proceeded to decrease the sales on this product year over year. Will be lucky to get to $45 or $48 million in sales this year on Horizant. With all the turnover in Neuro....they are going taking 2 steps backwards. Great job Arbor......maybe consider getting on formulary???? Its a great drug....too bad you don't know how to make it a financially successful drug.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arbor did everything wrong with Horizant from day 1 until today. It’s a relationship sell and a science sell and they are putting people in these jobs that are totally unqualified on both fronts.
    Unfortunately for Arbor, It doesn’t work to just walk in and tell them about EZ Rx like they did with the me-too drugs like Edarbi and Evekeo.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope! Original Xenoport person, but great factual information. Love to see what’s goin on!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sitting in my car in a clinic parking lot watching Netflix and reading Cafe pharma.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do the same thing! That’s when I start to question my life choices and then start to laugh at how dumb it all is. Fucking Arbor.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awesome

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is not to many of "us" anymore cause of "us" shitty attitude!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arbor is the problem. If you can’t see this then you are obviously blind.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A great drug?!?! Haha!!!! You mean a me to drug!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Xenoport reps are the worst!! A bunch of know it alls

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But they can sell.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With only 6 original Xenoport people left I guess that’s why projections are bad.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Six? Really? There must be more than six.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Way more than 6 left. Us Xenoport reps are dying to get out of Arbor, but in an overall highly competitive job market you aren’t jumping for equal or less money for another potentially questionable position. After a few years in on Horizant, it’s not easy to go replace $110k base with something else. The flood of reps leaving have been interviewing for months and its much easier to jump to a risky 80-100k base offer when you only make $60k.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sell what? Their poor attitudes

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The 25 year olds don’t understand

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No chance the pickle girl understands.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Xenoport women reps are definitely the worst!! Why do we have to do this? Why do we have to do that? The worst attitudes!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey sounds like my friends over at Mist Pharma. They all took a beating on IMS Data to pay off a drug. But reps in the West are getting an attorney to go against them and bogus numbers