This company sux

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Nov 14, 2019 at 12:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need brain surgery.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My business card says Takeda when I hand it to my customers, your Shire cards have long been dumped in the trash can

Know your place, Shire beyatch!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you can make sure to savor the flavor of the teriyaki takeda shit sammich you’ll be eating this Christmas!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You speak the truth!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you seen your psychiatrist lately? It’s time for your shock therapy.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some people be like nom nom nom on the shit sammich

Everyone else gots to had dat Popeyes

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yo brah you beez raceest.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Takeda bought Shire and turned into a dumpster fire. Benefits, cars, goals, managers all went to total sh*t

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JUST LEAVE!!!!

WE DON’T NEED YOU!!

GIRL, BYE!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All in due time person with their first job out of college. All in due time

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t hate because Shire reps actually know how to sell. Sorry but most, not all, Takeda reps just sample drop and deliver Starbucks or smoothie when an office manager calls. They couldn’t cut it in a real sales job. So many Takeda reps ran to shire then painfully got back to Takeda. Most left again. What’s that say about Takeda???

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol! When I hand offices my new Takeda card they roll their eyes and write shire nice and big on it so not to confuse me with the sample droppers from Takeda and lundbeck

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well at least the idiot forecasters at shire would get our goals to us before 2/3 of the quarter was over.

AND how about the detailed prescriber report??? Check it lately

There’s a mass OOPS......

Idiots !

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shire no longer exists stupid

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re dreaming idiot. Shire reps had one of the worst reputations in Pharma and we know why. Takeda buys Shire and all we do now are compliance exams… Because all you people did was break rules

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your the idiot! Do you not know or understand how a CIA works??? The majority of of the shire reps that shitty Takeda bought weren’t even around when it was initiated. Us like you don’t enjoy the compliance trainings, but it’s part of the pharma biz. Rumor as it Takeda already is dealing with it for trintellix prior to the shire purchase. So who’s to blame there...only “rule breaking“ Takeda reps.
    Let’s be honest....Takeda has sold a best in class drug now how many years??? And has 1% market share. That’s just pathetic!!! Do you even know how much it’s increased since adding shire reps? It makes Takeda reps appear worthless. I know there are some great Takeda reps out there. The newbies that are hungry and earned to get into pharma. But the good ones quickly realize Takeda is toxic and exit quickly.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re a douche. Takeda was doing compliance training in anticipation of taking on you morons. It’s called crowded marketplace - go suck it.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true! Shire sales force was ranked in the bottom tier of NRx generation! They also were ranked last in hours spent in the field with customers. Legacy Shire will be fired Takeda sales reps in 1Q 2020.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love it when people are this stupid. It has to be a Shire rep, right?