This company sux

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Nov 14, 2019 at 12:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d watch that comment about poor performing reps !!

I encourage you to go back and look at any earnings report !

How much revenue is Vyvanse ???
    How much revenue is Trintellix after 7 years ???

Who’s not performing ?
    Who’s paying the bills?

That’s 2.5 billion Johnny !

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not so fast, a huge percentage of the Vyvanse business is in managed Medicaid where TAKEDA is losing their shirts. Sales is one thing… Profit is another. Trintellix sales in the US are commercial marketplace which is why market share is lower but profits are up. Nice try.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All this bickering and fighting. Takeda is run like your typical big pharma, reach and frequency, metrics driven, sample dropping company. And that’s fine. Most non biological, small molecule, non rare disease companies operate this way.

Many from shire, baxalta, Baxter got our start with companies like this but moved on. Now many of us are back. Stop saying takeda is better or shire is better. It’s just takeda. Many of us don’t like it, but many from takeda don’t know that there are (were, they all seem to being purchased) companies that actually value your opinion and insight. Not all companies make sales decisions on flawed marketing research.

Enough fighting.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Shire was the better company, they’d still be around

end of story

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try ??

Umm how about filtering out Medicaid and managed Medicaid there Johnny !!

Now do the math ??

Still pretty ridiculous isn’t it ?

Vyvanse share doesn’t drop to 1 % like Trintellix ...

Hmmmm pretty profitable

Think and look before you react to such an ignorant comment

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Takeda is the worst place most of us have ever worked. Please spin us off

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one with a Ounce of personal respect or integrity works for Takeda unless you need a pay check then make your money and move on. Takeda is toxic

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not much money to be made at takeda. If one thinks making a base of 60-70k is making money, man I am sorry for you. Old shire reps are making 40-60 k more alone in base, some more... think 130-140k. Good old day’s our bonuses were 20, or 30k. Dudes out in CA during Xiidra made almost 100k in bonus. Don’t believe me just ask the reps ( if you can find them). There’s a difference in companies and payouts. Takeda reps need to wake up and re think why you’re working here. There are better companies willing to pay you more both in base and bonus. Same goes for shire reps who got hosed during a certain period of hiring.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Old shire, old shire,

fuck off

you lost, there’s no more shire

love Takeda or leave us, we don’t your negativity loser!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Takeda epitomizes all that’s wrong

Bad company borrows money to buy Good company pillages it, cuts pay, bennies, & jobs

Survives through perpetual price increases on me too drugs because the leadership is only here to cash in and has no strategy to create organic growth

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Takeda was worth anything they would trade above $21 a share. They are the biggest joke ever!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re crushing it clown

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same price it was $20 yrs ago lol

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just wanted to check in on cafepharma to see whats going on after the layoffs last year.

is it all just infighting on a message board?

No idea what shire reps were making, saw a reference to 140k bases or something like that.

Who cares which company was better or whose drugs were making more profit.

here’s the bottom line. Life post takeda is much better.

This is an attack on no one from either shire or takeda legacy.

I was salaried at 80 with takeda, and my bonus always seemed to come with a caveat that underpaid what I was promised,

Im now salaried at 115k, and my new company finds ways to take care of me, rather than stare at the number of calls I make per day.

get out of that toxic situation, lay off was the best thing that ever happened to me.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is not an attack*

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Preach!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still hanging here a year later? Be gone loser!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth Hurts

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What, like you don’t look back on the bowl after you take a dump?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The problem with Takeda and Shire at the end of the last few years was both companies kept the reps so very busy....so I will stick up for both sides!!!! The dedicated Takeda people have never had time to look outside and discover that they are getting screwed over with their benefits and pay. Those are the Takeda people on here telling the Shire reps to get lost. Now on the Shire side....the last few years we were kept busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. BTS Quizzes, anyone? 12 hour territory geography commutes, Mydayis Early Start program, Xidra R & F? PTSD, anyone? I commend both sides. If you are still hanging around, YOU ARE SURVIVERS!!! I am closing this thread down. Let’s Heal both sides! The fight is over!!!! Let’s finish this year Takeda strong!! New Thread...How do we keep our beloved Pharma relevant in 2020? We got this, right? Make your ideas known and post here! Happy Holiday’s!!!