THIS COMPANY WILL RUIN YOUR CAREER!

Discussion in 'Exosome Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Nov 23, 2019 at 1:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know what we miss?
    We miss having a competent management team that respects sales and doesn’t steal our commissions. We were all hired at $180k total comp you fucking baboon! None of the management team had salary cuts. All of you fucktards do nothing of value, and make $225k plus because you know Chuck Kummeth. What idiot picked Boston for an NSM when the weather will be zero degrees, high winds, and snowing? It’s dangerous to travel to Boston under these conditions. In case you aren’t aware, NSM’s are NEVER booked in cold climates. They are always booked in FL, AZ, or CA. It’s because it’s dangerous to travel under these conditions. We need to call the Guinness Book of World Records for most incompetent management team in Diagnostic.
    Not to mention the fact that NSM’s are held AFTER the end of the fiscal, which in our case is June 30th. You guys are fucking clueless!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know what we miss?
    We miss having a competent management team that respects sales and doesn’t steal our commissions. We were all hired at $180k total comp you fucking baboon! None of the management team had salary cuts. All of you fucktards do nothing of value, and make $225k plus because you know Chuck Kummeth. What idiot picked Boston for an NSM when the weather will be zero degrees, high winds, and snowing? It’s dangerous to travel to Boston under these conditions. In case you aren’t aware, NSM’s are NEVER booked in cold climates. They are always booked in FL, AZ, or CA. It’s because it’s dangerous to travel under these conditions. We need to call the Guinness Book of World Records for most incompetent management team in Diagnostic.
    Not to mention the fact that NSM’s are held AFTER the end of the fiscal, which in our case is June 30th. You guys are fucking clueless!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I knew that one wouldn’t garner a response. Fouls.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hilarious! The fucktard who has been mouthing off on here, has suddenly shut the fuck up. When confronted with blatant honesty about dysfunctional management. So glad I left this place!
    No commission and no clue!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do not interview with Exosomedx.
    Garry Couett (NSM) created a new 5 bucket Comp plan that effectively zeros out all commission making ability for the reps.
    Ask what your quotas are and about the 5 bucket Comp plan.
    Do not take a job at Exosomedx!
    It’s a curse!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one in upper Management has taken a pay cut. Just sales reps!
    Think about it!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sold down the river by Tom McClain & Chuck Kummeth. Losers!
    Do not take a job with Exosomedx.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The biggest issues we face in this organization:

1.) Terrible leadership
    2.) Low pay

Mass resignations to hit shortly.
    Docs will not use the test after resignations. These practices are our relationships, not managements.

Management will learn the hard way.
    You get what you PAY for.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahaha bye! Waaaaaaa I want to take 3 weeks vacation and I still have to hit my goal waaaaaaa! “Reply all” is not your friend

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t even work here anymore, but $100 says the last reply all comment was this negative bottom feeder.

GCouett

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Matt Sargent says Hi!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From the sound of things, sales reps yare not happy selling for this company. That’s great for me! I’m the owner of one of the major recruiting companies here in the states! We have lots of openings in Diagnostic Oncology. If what I read is accurate, we pay a lot more than what your currently getting!!!
    Good Luck in 2020! Happy Selling!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a loser operation. This is embarrassing folks.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biotheranostics baby!
    Woo hoo!
    Heard through the grapevine, that the EPI daily test volume is in the 50-60 tests per day range .. Sounds like I made the right device in leaving this dump!

next thing you know there will be layoffs due to lack of business.

Matt Sargent

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ed Dooling here-
    Diagnostic Oncology Positions available in major markets.
    Send me a resume.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Mung!!!!!! Best of luck in your future!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AM was very intelligent to leave this negative pressure cooker environment.
    I'm sure we will see many more move onto better pastures, in the near future.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many more have moved on!

JW
    BM
    SB
    AM

and myself

Chris

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Picked off one of your good ole boys this week.
    About to pick off two more.

Your new Comp Plan is making me commission!

Recruiter

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest