This could be the end of humanity

Discussion in 'The Darkened Sample Closet' started by anonymous, Jul 8, 2020 at 1:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the flu hits in November along with the covid we could be wiped out forever.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you could be, because you would be the idiot to take a harmful vaccine, right?

men like me don't do that, and we are the ones that always survive because we have critical thinking skills, are are generally stronger and higher on the evolution bell curve. me guess is that you are a short man, right?

don't take this in a bad way, but look at it as a way to get better and have more confidence in yourself. I took the time to write this to tell you to stop living in fear, and to start being more masculine.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless we all wear masks and gloves we are really in trouble. There could be millions of deaths in the USA. I am wearing my mask 24/7. Even to bed now. Be safe everyone.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve had a good life. I had lots of fun, made good friendships, enjoyed pushing the limits and exploring the boundaries. Now that I am past 50, I really don’t see much to look forward to. I do t see where I will ever laugh as hard as I once did, or made love with a passion or longing as I once had. Instead, I will spend the time I have left reminiscing about my glory days as the memories start to fade. If the virus decides to pick me, so be it. Nothing to stress over. It was a good run!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is a healthy attitude...kudos...

Realistically, life is fun until about 40 (it was for me anyway) and then it becomes strictly damage control.
    When biology has younger folks it wants to be the breeders, life becomes mostly a struggle to just keep
    being able to fog up a mirror...the fun sort of goes out of everything, and the harder you try to keep the
    fun times coming, the more elusive they seem to be.

The world has taken a very dark turn with this Scamdemic ushering in a very sinister agenda for those that
    are going to be around awhile...As a 60 year old, I feel sad for what kind of America the younger folks will
    have to deal with, because it just seems to be getting uglier and uglier...

I too, had a good run...As the saying goes, "Aging ain't for sissies."

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

by the way, don't by the bullshit your are being fed about the virus...

the fear mongering and exaggerations are off the charts..

I would pass on a joke I heard the other day about Covid 19, but 99.5% of the people won't get it...LOL

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m just so thankful I grew up and had my wild years before the era of social media and camera phones. While it would have been nice to document some of those colorful times, I would never, ever be able to run for office if there’s was proof of some of the things I did ;)