This has been an amazing ride!

Discussion in 'Otonomy' started by anonymous, Dec 6, 2016 at 10:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Next stop... swimmers ear

Should bump our sales up another 10 vials per month. ENTs are on pins and needles awaiting the clinical data.
    Anchors aweigh!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

go sell, its covered

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Covered by what? A big pile of shit?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9 of the remaining 11 reps let go today! DK can hire actual ENT docs and they will not be able to use it! Dino Lunch has to have the best dirt ever on Weber for those idiots to not see it's reimbursment! Maybe he has a thing for her haircut so he keeps her around. I can't wait to hear the next spin session to the street as to why vials will still not be selling with a new sales force. I guess 50 people across the country were all wrong and the 1 person who came up with the genius plan is right.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wanna get away...?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dino Lunch is an incompetent amateur surrounded by an entire group of rejects. The entire commercial Team is a joke. The sales numbers reflect the fact that this product should have never been launched. Collassal failure and whomever was involved with the commercialization of otiprio should have been cut along with the rest.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't tell me Dino Lunch is still employed there? Are you kidding me?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dino and her team are the brightest and the best in the industry! Just look at the blockbuster launch Dino was involved with at her last company! A brilliant leader and an industry star!! Just like the rest of the leadership at the big O!

Please give the credit that is due to Dino! She is a superstar!