This is a horrible place to work

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by anonymous, Sep 28, 2015 at 11:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're either clueless or not an employee. Even rats jump off a sinking ship.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, not clueless and an employee. You talk crap about unspecified people yet then seem to say bad company so who wouldn't jump. Just get true stories and facts is all i said.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think I have ever met reps with a pharma company that are more miserable than Otsuka reps. It's really sad how your management beats you down. Otsuka must have THE worst management team in the industry.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the management team is made up of industry rejects and affirmative action.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, and they seem to all kiss up and go in the same bed together. If you're not one of them or say anything bad about any of their friends (even factual observations), they will cut you off immediately.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because they are losers. I have never seen a lot of higher concentration of incompetence at a senior level in my entire career. It is one bad decision after another. It is a slippery slope when you tell Japan one thing or tell employees not to talk about specific business activities with our Japanese colleagues purely because they tell japan things are good when they are not. I suggest to do what they do. Come in late, leave early and don't give a shit about things. This is how to succeed at Otsuka, along with stroking the ego's of those that are incompetent but unfortunately in power. I am sure the Mr. Otsuka is turning in his grave.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Incompetence is rampant in most pharma companies. That is why I keep my mouth shut and do my job. I can't change anything so I just coast along until I can find another gig with higher pay. And don't feel bad about the Japanese people. Americans operate on a different set of rules. We run the show, not the Japanese. Just pacify them and keep the show going. Who are they to question the American way?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how bad is it? IT uses Highpoint. Highpoint differentiates itself by having overpriced rates which were ridiculous compared to other vendors. However the head of IT thought it was OK to have them as a preferred vendor and ignore the conflict of interest. The head of IT was a family friend of the owner of Highpoint and this was made aware to senior management but nothing was done. Now the former head of IT is at Highpoint as a VP. Nice to know that you can rip off shareholders and get away with it. The CEOs and HR VP should be fired for there incompetence and looking the other way. So with things like this how can anyone expect employees to even care or feel that the organization is conducting itself ethically.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this type of thing happens all the time here nothing new and no they don't care

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These people go to bed and eat together, what do you expect? They brazenly do underhanded business like this all the time, it's just not very obvious until someone exposes a little bit of the light through the crack. Japanese people don't care as long as it generate income. It will take a whistle blower to bring them down. Someone is working on that. Time will tell.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not to hard to figure out KD has been wanting to cut sales for a couple of years. He finely got someone over sales that thinks all sales people are stupid so he got a new SVP to do his dirty work

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are right! You should never start with sales!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The japs think the rules don't apply to them. they are revengful assho**s! they would fire you and probably will because you are American

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are lost. we do not run the circus. Japan absolutely calls the shots. they just want you to think BO does so they can blame him and others. they are very calculating. that is why they have their spies in meetings.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably someone in management or HR trying to do damage control. Asshol*s!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what income? Otsuka was a one trick pony and when they went into panic mode they made one disastrous decision after another. People leaving because they milked what they could out of it. No top talent working at Otsuka and sadly no one cares. Those at Otsuka are just there because the japanese don't know any better. This is a sinking ship where the captain is telling the crew that the hole doesn't exist and to keep working as usual[. Delusion or knows that by the time the ship is under water he will be on an island sipping Kool-aid?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is sketch. Asks for birthday to book flight for final interview (not necessary). Says they can get prior salary even if you don't want to disclose it and only can give you up to 15% raise from last job unless petitioned by hiring manager?