This is a horrible place to work

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by anonymous, Sep 28, 2015 at 11:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you know? "Leaving in January"-----layoffs? What divisions? I think NS 3 person pods were a waste of money.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work for Lundbeck but your DM's are poisoning ours and making our company crazy now.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blue Team layoffs.
    Rexulti not doing well.
    Gamma expansion.
    Too many AM's already.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought the red team was laying off.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hospital too

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Assure will be first followed by Blue -too many brex AM's.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Assure gone. What do they do? What revenue do they bring in? Stupid idea and time that they go.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is assure?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes I was offered job and never got paper work then rescinded due to hiring freeze

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought Rexulti was doing well? And Hospital laying off? What? I mean they were the saviors for the Red Team since they knew the hospitals and the Red Team were a bunch of r*****s who had no idea what a hospital was... Clearly, spending all that money to get the hospital team in there made a lot of sense because sales of Maintena would sky rocket... oh, wait. Hospitals don't BUY LAIs... it's all free goods. So the hospitals team can't sell Samsca and now they're just expensive sample droppers. That's well thought out.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know severance info? They will probably try to do it before most hit 3 years in late December

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got two months severance, signed the agreement and took off. Take it before they have all the money to give out. This company is going to the dumpster.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long were you with Otsuka? Two months is shitty.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, it was total crap. I was there for 10 years! a complete waste of my career and time spent in this shit hole. Glad I found a much better job now...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bump

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Otsuka is not big pharma. Otsuka is innovative. Otsuka does things that only Otsuka can do.
    Otsuka is a magnet organization. Otsuka is unique. Otsuka's success is selling the Otsuka way?
    Do you want to know what it is?

8.5 calls per day
    Only report calls on high potential providers no matter if they are a no-see or not. Just record the call.
    Do not report calls for low potential providers even though they may be accessible and interested in using your product.
    Only see who is on your list. Do not deviate. That would require free thought and free will and we will not tolerate that kind of crazy thinking here. I'm not talking about off-label doctors. I'm talking about the ones we add and Sales Operations drops for us for no apparent reason.
    Only stick to the script you practice at our meetings. You know, the ones we pretend we recite in every call but are required to stumble through them for real in front of our peers as if this is how it is in the real world.
    Be sure to spend money unwisely since this equals sales. Speaker dinners are especially a true measure of success regardless of whether or not the drug has launched in the past few months or few years. It doesn't matter.
    Do not offer advice or feedback to your manager or senior leadership because you will be deemed a malcontent and not a team player.
    You must go with the flow and do not ask questions.
    If you can somehow grow your sales by following these constraints, you will be more favored than the President's Club winners. The key is to follow your own common sense, check the boxes to make it look like you are following the script (just to make them look smart), and have a decent chance to actually grow sales.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The most ACCURATE description of how "Upper Sales Management" thinks. This place just takes people and turns them inside out as a person and totally deflates them and it becomes just a JOB and just a PAYCHECK. It's SAD

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What position were you interviewing for? Red team/Maintena and Rexulti, Blue Team/Rexulti and Nuedexta, or Hospital?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for your candid explanation and rationale of the "irrational" behaviors that must be done to be successful here. They might as well bring in the Japanese robots, pre-programmed to sell their products!