This is a shit show, taking the rest of 2019 off.

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Oct 2, 2019 at 1:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a disaster. You have DMs who have never been in the markets some that live 5 hours from the Territory. You have Reps being assigned to new markets of which they have never worked and and know no one. If you want to stall, slow and kill momentum, congratulations you have a shit show half ass reorg on your hands. Leadership you are idiots and this will never work. I propose we all take the rest of 2019 off, hell fire our reviews are already done. Damn this place sucks. Sorry to all the CSO’s that got laid off, Janssen reps will be next. Give it 2 years and we will be toast. But wait look around the Janssen Elite took care of their own. The boots on the street are left to fight for our existence. Sales will fall because you have demoralized us all.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No smart ass. This is a well thought out strategic imperative to benefit patients. And the r*****s at AZ we pay to draw this shit up....hahahaha

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What consulting firm did they use $$$ to give them their master plan? You know they couldn't come up with it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I vote you should take over as National Sales Director... that’s the smartest thing I’ve heard anyone say all day. The worst is the fake naive enthusiasm they have in their voices on the call. Like they just solved the rubix cube. All the while Pfizer is breathing a sigh of relief because this obese message would have turned the tables back in our favor somewhat.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably the same company that does their terrible tv advertisements.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hate my new job, hate my new manager,hate this place

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How's Karl Lobo doing these days? What a fuckin nutjob

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Relationships are everything in this job these days and it takes years to build one if you are the “new” rep, assuming an office will still let you actually have a full conversation with an HCP. This re-org shows how out of touch management is with the state of U.S. Pharma sales. Such a huge strategic mistake...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of these retail reps and managers get to step into these institutional and specialty positions when we have had to earn these positions! They have this on their resumes now. Now I am asked to take them under my wings at the end of the lifecycle and bring them up to speed. “We don’t want to interrupt our customers interaction “ This is complete disruption and the most unprofessional decision a company could ever make while Eliquis keeps solid as always. It is embarrassing and a disgrace. Upper leadership should be ashamed... oh wait. They do not care... they keep bringing in different people that are here one day to get the title then go. We are here to manage their decisions and clean up their mess.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

double the headcount that calls on cardiology.....3 years too late

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve been re-orged from PCP to CV specialty and I can tell you, having done both over the years, it’s the same damn job - except you play to the Dr.’s GIANT ego. My new situation sucks for multiple reasons- especially the geography, so please don’t assume people feel like they’ve won the lottery.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PCP to institution here and will be driving more and working less

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drive times increase, relationships decrease and our competitors double down on their strengths while we all learn new rolls and territories. Janssen CVM this is a terrible mistake. On top of that you have dozens of institutional reps that launched Med Px with Enox. And you put us all in office based roles. WTF! And yes the fake enthusiasm from my new DM is nauseating. All about them, what they are gong to do, how this is the best team ever and I don’t even know who the fuck is talking on the other line. Shit show is right we have reverted back to where we were 7 years ago to little to late. Oh and the diabetes message failed. Obese message is failing as it’s smoke, mirrors and there is nothing to it, it’s bordering fraudulent and unethical. We lost afib. We lost VTE Tx. But worst than loosing to Apix, Leadership you have now lost your team, our trust and belief that you know what you are doing. Moving us around based in work loads and algorithms never takes into account strengths, experience, relationships, you just gutted us all, sad day for all of us waking up, WTF just happened.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF - you put a PC rep into the institution doesn’t even know what a freaking forest plot is.. His claim to fame i’ve been calling on cardiology offices for six months now. The cardiologist think he’s an idiot. What share we had in the hospitals there’s probably going to be gone soon now.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This happened to us over at CNS when a bunch of your retail people were transferred over at the beginning of the year. Not only will you have to take them under your wing but you’ll be blamed when they are not capable of doing the job. Because they haven’t earned the positions and were just slotted into it they also haven’t had the appropriate experience for a specialty position. Some will pick up fast and do an ok job but more will be awful at the job because they aren’t actually a good fit. I can tell from experience it will be awful if you get a partner who isn’t the right fit. I wish you the best of luck!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s funny is our self important leaders will not show the national sales trend lines to us for awhile because we all know what it will look like. Bad for u loosers because my new DM said i am part of a great new team! Haha
    Everyone needs to polish up the resumes. We all know this is going to be massive failure. Not many CSOs left to layoff so guess what? Huge layoffs loom in our future. Not tomorrow, not next week. But when Little Peter is gone and the next savior comes riding in half of us will be gone. Maybe they’ll start with attrition so stay vigilant down the road. This will go down as a cluster fuck of all cluster fucks.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Specialty reps act so entitled. There are good reps and shitty reps in every role. What is consistent is the specialty rep’s attitude that they do something “special” that a “retail” rep doesn’t do. Get over yourself. Most specialty reps wouldn’t survive a week in the primary care world today.
    But I understand- you EARNED your specialty credentials and deserve to be there. Believe me, primary care reps don’t want to have to clean up your mess. The fact that you cannot sell your product in your specialty with all of your experience is exactly WHY PCP reps have been called into clean up your mess.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha a Chronic Care rep with a little man complex! Just order ur next shitty lunch and read ur stupid iPad to a shithole PC Dr who wants to stab himself in the eye just listening to ur dumbass so he can get a free lunch for the cows in the office!