This is a shit show, taking the rest of 2019 off.

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Oct 2, 2019 at 1:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh come on now. That's actually laughable. YOU don't even believe that. But, hey, nice dig. Enjoy festering in the piss-poor morale between sales forces and eating yourselves alive. With all the uncertainty in this job one thing is certain: **** always rolls down hill and reps, no matter their division (no pun intended, but notable) are always to blame.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You think you were put in these positions to clean something up?! That’s laughable and sounds like you may be the entitled one. Every specialty rep has been a primary care rep that’s how we earned our positions! Not only have we been there but we did it well or we wouldn’t have been promoted . You were put into these positions because there was no where else to put you! I’m assuming our cheap ass company doesn’t wanna pay out a bunch of packages!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is what people do when they are stressed - they turn on each other and start the insulting and blaming. It’s just a crappy situation. Don’t make it worse.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

janssen is the only company I know that hires people without experience into these positions. It’s probably why Janssen doesn't do as well and constantly has to make changes. It’s not a knock on anyone!! In any other industry a person without experience would never be hired for a 6 figure job! No one is saying they are better then anyone else! It makes business sense to hire someone who has relationships or experience working with a certain product or specialty! Janssen has put college hires into specialty positions it’s silly! Janssen just doesn’t make good business decisions.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that they will put PC reps in specialty means they believe there is little to no difference, right? So if you've been around awhile and you r in either specialty or PC and make good money watch out in a few months, just sayin.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the fact that ANY pharma rep thinks that no one else can do their job is laughable. this is literally the easiest job in the whole fuckin world and yet boomer reps are always bitchin about "look at my experience and my relationships" guess what? no one gives a fuck papaw. you cant trade scripts for golf clubs anymore. anyone can do this job.

If the doctor needs to write a prescription for your product... what you're doing is not selling, you're advertising. you're a fuckin commercial, that brings free food and free samples. a trained monkey could do our job. so get the fuck over yourself.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you really believe that is your job, you are taking up space and need to go. This is a relationship sales job. And it does take trust and credibility, which we all know takes years to earn. And yes it is often demeaning if you let it be - welcome to sales. The industry is changing so rapidly, if you are acting like a talking commercial, you have not been well trained.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

pharma.
    sales.
    is.
    not.
    sales.

you're a fuckin billboard. you hold an ipad. a tripod could do your job.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats cute, I remember my first pharma job too.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company leadership has finally shown their hand. They do not think relationships mean jackshit, reps are all interchangeable, just go where we tell you and read the directed message on the iPad. Sad but true. Talk to PC winners and you’ll see that it’s relationships that matter because Drs really do not give a rats ass about whatever the Janssen message du jour is. Now move along, nothing to see here.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t use the iPad- only clowns do. I actually read clinicals, ours and others.

It is a customer service/marketing job- so what? You still have no self-respect if that is how you are approaching what you do for a living. Conversation over.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That sure is a funny way of telling me i'm right.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait, you don't use your ipad?

I'm reporting you to your manager. iPad must be used on all calls!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who do you work for?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To J&J management , remember if we're (sales) not necessary, neither are you. You r extra cost to the bloated system.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The obesity data is just a smoke screen-had to do that study to try to compete with Pfizer-they’re 98% protein bound aka weight doesn’t matter. Another waste of money.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, they know. They have ascended to and held onto their gilded positions of do-nothingness by being extremely adept at 1) playing the game, and 2) playing both ends against each other.

Here's a thought: Bring up that obvious and consistent management skill at your next POA. What have you got to lose, really?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you dont have good medicare coverage... literally none of this matters.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why is it everytime theres a layoff or a reshuffle the old blue hairs come out of the wood work to lecture everyone on relationships?

I hate to break it to you guys, but unless you got food...no one in any office you go into likes to see you come in. no one.