This is a shit show, taking the rest of 2019 off.

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Oct 2, 2019 at 1:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone knows this. Including all levels of Management.The only thing an HCP can't get from the 5 minutes on internet that a rep brings is lunch. The first company to actually move on this cuts costs significantly.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, but mgt. is good a dodging the cost reduction bullet even though they're paid much more than reps.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love it! Biologics espescially!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They demoralised the sales force 2 years ago and look what happened to market share. We are at 25%, Eliquis 56%, woo hoo for them. There's no question that Terry Davidson convinced Peter and Joe that we could plug Primary Care reps into the institutional toll and have quick impact. Now I'm supposed to train my incompetent partner who has no clinical acumen and no business acumen. Not going to happen. I only wish that I could be in the room 6 months from now when Peter Joe and Terry are scratching their heads wondering why Xarelto market share is in the teens. This is the worst otganization I have ever worked for and I am embarrassed to say I'm an employee of Johnson & Johnson. Sit back watch the ship sink and collect your paycheck. FUCK JNJ.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck jnj, everything is always a shit show, thats why eliquis is kicking our ass.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Upper management demoralize the Salesforce two years ago and look what happened to market share. Xarelto 25% and dropping Eliquis 56% and climbing. There's no question Terry Davidson convinced Peter and Joe that they could plug PCP reps into an institution and have quick impact. No I'm supposed to train my incompetent PCP rep who has no business Acumen and no clinical Acumen whatsoever. Not doing it you can come train him yourself Terry. The paycheck comes every two weeks. I would love to be in the room 6 months from now when Terry Joe and Peter are wondering why Xarelto market share is in the teens. AlI have to say is sit back relax and enjoy the show. Fuck jnj.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Upper management demoralized the sales force 2 years ago and look what happened to market share, Eliquis 56% and climbing, Xarelto 25% and falling. Woo Hoo Eliquis! Now they promote a bunch of unqualified PCP reps into institutional roles and expect us to train them. There in no question Terry convinced Joe and Peter that they can take PCP and plug them into Inst and have impact. I would love to be in the room six months from now when they are all wondering why our market share is in the teens. I will tell you now, the PCP sales force is the worst I have aver seen, they lack clinical and business acumen and overall account management experience. This will never work. Thank you for demoralizing us again, I have never worked for a company an felt so undervalued in my career. Now it's time to sit back watch the ship sink and collect a paycheck. FUCK J&J

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I almost spit my pizza out laughing...lol. It does not matter if you have been in pharma 30 years at this point. Trust and credibility? for what? Trust that you will show up on time with catering? Take a look at job boards periodically and you will see "no pharma reps please" listed by many of the descriptions...hmm..I wonder why that would be? You are NOT a commercial..no you are a trusted team member who leaves the office having changed lives and with a sales contract in your hand....lmfao. If you are told exactly what to say, exactly who you have to say it to, and they are more concerned about tracking how many times you did it...newsflash..you are a commercial. If it takes you years to develop trust and credibility...that's exactly the reason you will never be hired in a REAL sales job.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No lies detected.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately a lot of truth in these threads.
    Poison Pill, Corporation suicide.
    Where is the Leadership we had years ago. No one steering the ship ! Have any of you carried the detail bag ? I hope Leaders of Johnson & Johnson steps in. Probably our only hope.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My favorite quote of the day. Cardiologist says to me the Xarelto rep just told me Eliquis doesn’t work and obese people. When he asked for clinical proof, he was told to Google it !

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, sorry - that is the latest spin the marketing geniuses at our company want us to deliver to further erode our credibility.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with almost everything you said, but I think you are probably referring more to gen-x than boomers. If you are between 55 and 75 and still a rep at JnJ..its a fucking miracle..but there are still plenty of x-ers.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shit show continues. Congratulations to killing a once great division.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Terry Davidson is a prime example of the Peter Principle. Has he ever actually been in sales or does he just watch TED talks? He's also creepy af with his weird stare and facial expressions.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales are going to suffer. Everyone is miserable

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest