THIS IS GREAT!

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, May 9, 2020 at 9:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have been out since March 16th, and I am loving it! I am starting to believe that this may go on until the end of the year, or longer! Think about it, we sit in on a few dumb conference calls a week, call a couple of offices, and “work” less than an hour per day, all for full pay!! I mean can you believe it!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What area/region are you in? Our boss has us doing 3+ Zoom calls a day, not to mention all the busy work piled upon us. I feel the opposite.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah the MidAtlantic Region has all kinds of busy work.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are all getting fired once profits dip and clinics won’t see you.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3 Zoom calls a day is all but impossible, and stupid. 2 docs that I am personal friends with, are already complain about how pharma companies are worrying the shit out of their office people trying to do internet calls! They have both put an end to them already. The companies are desperate to try anything to keep marketing their drugs, even if they really don’t work. This will not be effective in the long run because docs are already tired of it. Oh, we will lie through our teeth telling management how great they are going, and they will want to believe it so badly that they will play along with the lie because they know if we go, they go.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder if the 3 Zoom calls are with the Area and not offices? We have to use Engage for dr interactions.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m the one that posted that, it’s Zoom’s with area and region. Mostly ASM trying to look busy. We are under immense pressure to do Veeva Engage, there is even a tracker for Veeva Engage, but they also say it’s okay if you don’t do any, who knows?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree very much mixed messages. Do what't right for the patient, meet your doctors where they are at, you don't need to do an Engage BUT turn in tracker each meet and also inform RD how many lunches you have done.
    If there is a tracker then there is an expectation.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If there are truly no expectations to do an Engage meeting then there is no reason to have a Tracker. If they would like to know how many Engage meetings are being done then why don't they just run the report from salesforce.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because if your Tracker does not match up with SalesForce or vice versa then they've got you. This is the same game Louise plays when she looks at time stamps when calls were recorded seeing what time did you make first and last call each day.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I know is that I am loving our situation right now! We could be doing what Pfizer is doing and that’s an ASM and a RSD on the virtual call with the rep and the office/lunch! Yes, you heard right, 3 idiots on a virtual call with an office!

I didn’t put in but around 30 minutes of work, if you call it that, the whole of last week! We are now set in our ways with our new business model. Enjoy it will it lasts, because one day soon, they will realize that this is totally stupid and a waste of money.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut up

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lundbeck is right not to pay you reps more. Your work ethic is disgraceful.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We need to get permission from our ASM to do a virtural lunch so maybe we will get lucky and get the ASm and RBD to join our lunches

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes this is how it works.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not sure how much longer lundbeck will be able to pay the account managers for not working. No offices want to do a veeva engage, only if the provider is a friend of the rep will they agree so there is no point from a business perspective in completing them and doesn’t allow us to really make calls. We are more on the reactive side basically if they need something then they contact us. When we do go back to the field what doctor is going to want to see us even if they are working in their office? On the psych side almost all providers are doing telemedicine working from home. No virtual lunches allowed since they are working from home either. Also With the partnerships they are getting harassed by multiple reps looking to check the box with a virtual call too. They can get all samples they need from us online now. Even when it is safe for us to return to the field there will be no one to call on.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My neighbor is just old me 20% of Americans are now collecting unemployment and we are headed towards the Great Depression of our lifetime. This is NOT great.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to do the Veeva Engage calls in order to "engage" your customers with a patient profile, 2 product detail, close, access message and schedule follow up. Your partners should then be doing the same thing 2 days later.
    Remember that this is all being tracked and you do not want to be on the bad list with no Engage calls.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What Dr on this planet wants something like this??? Keep in mind that ALL companies are trying to do this!! It is stupid, insensitive and totally ineffective, especially since there is absolutely nothing new...Why, as a doctor, would I spend my time on a virtual call??????

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very worrisome. Where will you work? Who can handle a 50%+ loss in income. Start a garden in your yard?