THIS IS GREAT!

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, May 9, 2020 at 9:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said above poster and now we add the pathetic PCPs too into the mix making us hybird reps. What a F'g shit show having to collaborate even more w/ the aggressive Otsuka power controlling reps. Ugh!

Virtual Engage calls are setting us up for more offices to say, we don't need face to face rep calls. And the virtual sales model talking via a computer link is no way close to gaining commitment when your not in directly in front of the customer.

All this will do is encourage as many Lundbeck reps as possible that can leave for true specialty positions and higher base salaries to get out as soon as they can. Bad decision as PCPs are bitches to deal with during normal times, much less add this pandemic environment into the mix with multiple reps calling on them and a call plan coming out tomorrow, 5/14 that will only allow up to 15% changes. I'm like what else can be thrown at us here really?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow! your neighbor is a genius. Its like saying the sun comes up in the morning, what a stupid mother fucker.!!!!probably a democrat. They want a great depression so maybe they can win the election

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is the best!! almost 2 months paid vacation!!!

I cant wait for the next pandemic!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is going to be hiring. Take your check for now and prep for the worst.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My neighbor actually is a Democrat, he believes in science

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard that veeva engage are recorded. Be careful what you say.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t believe management is still spending tons of money for us to do an hour of work, at the most, per day. They have to realize that they could easily cut the field by 50% or more, hire a contract company that they could turn on or off when they liked, and accomplish more for less!

Oh well, it’s my turn to take the kids to the pool! Have a great selling day everyone!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sorry you didn’t get the job

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

S/he should be glad! Lundbeck is a total shitshow!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Put yourself in their shoes. We all know access will never be the same, so what would do? Pay reps $140k to make a 2 calls a day, hire contract reps for half the cost and no bennies? Easy decision.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bennies? Talk like an adult bitch.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Folks this has been a great vacation, 2 months and going!!! made a few fake Zoom calls, I told the nurse to leave the computer on for 10 minutes to make it look good and did this 2 a day for all wee; I was given a lot of praise from the stupid managers

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well you did more than what your manager did all week!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excellent! I am doing the same thing! The manager knows it’s all lies but they are trying to remain relevant. And now, more than ever, ASM’s are totally irrelevant. How much longer will Lundbeck continue this madness, because the Fall will likely be worse than now, then nobody will want to get back into the field!

The industry is in deep do-do, very deep, and soon we will be too!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My ASM told us to just do as many Veeva Exchange meetings as possible just to keep RD off his back. Just connect with staff to say hi.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our ASM joins our team daily on our Veeva Engage calls.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have to seem relevant and this is the only way. Just ignore them like you do on any other call.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have to join because virtual FCR's are coming next.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I needed the coaching. I wasn’t saying ‘better together’ the way I should have been. We had a Teams call afterward where I received my coaching feedback.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We’ll be fine. Most of us have PhD’s and can easily transition to COVID-19 research.