This is what it means to be Celgene

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by Anonymous, Jan 19, 2011 at 6:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am reading the brochure titled "This is what it means to be Celgene" and I have questions for Abraxis folks who were let go. Do you feel that Celgene met its promise to "make decisions objectively and transparently"? Would you say that Celgene honored its commitment to "share our reasoning" when they let you go?

I ask because I am wondering, to quote the brochure, "What does it mean to be Celgene?"

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time to quit whining about whatever crap you are trying to stir up and move on. If you still work from Celgene, get the hell out. We don't need shit stirrers like you. If you were let go, good riddance. Celgene was wise to drop your ass.

There, that is what it means to be Celgene.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm saddened that I won't have the chance to bask in the warmth of your compassion.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks andy

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lighten up, punk. sounds like you are the shit that needs stirring. now run along and hide behind mommy's skirt. oh, and if I need something from you I'll shake my zipper

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like the original Celgene employees are now worried about their jobs as their fearless leaders bought a failing drug and some of the worst reps. I would be worried too.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone share information on what senior management is like at Celgene? good folks? respectable? have integrity?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ass clowns

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you serious......

Celgene is worse than the nuclear meltdown in China. Get out if you can. It will get much worse.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the brochure is very accurate! They are objective with their decisions. The small board of nazis randomly decide you're out and they are very transparent with the fact their reasoning is sheer fiction and you are done. Best are the letters where, after years of service and awards, they treat you both like a pariah and like they have some ownership or control over where you go to work. BTW, those non competes hold no water.

I left Abraxis before this mess. Letting people, even good people, go during a buy out is just the way it is. But the way it was done by Celgene was pathetic. If you work there, just know who you are dealing with because there is nothing you can do or performance you can deliver that prevents you from being next. Pharmion and Abraxis knows what it means to be Celgene!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly another fine example of the talent that works at this dump. Its Japan you dumbass!!! Chet is that you???

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are giving dumb asses a bad name by putting Chet and them in the same sentence. Chet knows better that the nuclear meltdown is in India and the tsunami hit Greenland. Sales Ops is in good hands with him.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congratulations on a DumA$$ Hire for the Hem job in Memphis!

You people are completely phuking stupid! You hired the absolute worst person for this job in Memphis! An Eisai reject with no Hem experience! You get what you deserve!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who did we hire in memphis? it wouldn't surprise me if its a bad hire, the manager is an bug eyed nut case whose team cant stand her. She's at the bottom of the rankings for a reason. Sounds like she hired someone who can help keep her there this year. nice job.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so true but if you enjoyed STs oral favors at Genentech (many did) like CT and AP you get hired and protected at Celgene, despite being dumber than drt.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is the manager?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviewed at HQ in NJ, worst interview I have ever had, they put me up in a nice hotel, paid for air,etc. What a waste of my time. If this is how they treat their current employees, I would get out asap.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn.....who was hired??? from Eisai? Would love to know, since the requirement was hem/ onc experience. well, what do expect from a new DM, he has to grow balls first.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Solid tumor????

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No joke. Tons of Hem reps with 10 - 20 years experience wanted that job and were overlooked. They must have felt sorry for a person facing a big severance package for the next 9 months. I am pissed too. Seems like the more experience you have and great sales numbers to back you......makes you less desirable in this business.