This means layoffs right?

Discussion in 'Pharmacyclics' started by anonymous, Oct 23, 2018 at 2:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merging and integrating has to mean layoffs right?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dark skies ahead:

- Abbvie Humira lawsuit, and Humira’s lowest growth in years
    - RovaT failure
    - Abbvie stock currently down $20 compared to earlier in 2018
    - New PCYC leadership espousing bad ideas, like rep zoning
    - Compliance scaring reps at NSM
    - Erik saying Northcutt staying
    - Sales ops messing up annual objectives and performance bonuses
    - Ven+G and acala competition end of year
    - Home office exodus of talent

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not one rep is happy here unless you are just milking the pod system. Bad culture & bad leadership have created a bad place to work. This is really saying something because the drug is great. I, like everyone else, is looking to leave but if I stay at least I will get to see leadership vaporize. It is right around the corner. Worst decision I have ever made coming to this shithole.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, head to your local EDD office now!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you mean the stock is down $40 from January, not $20

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exodus yes, not sure how talented they were other than Alvin. Continual merry go round, working with Northcutt must be hell.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You people are obviously not with PCYC. If you are, you should quit your complaining and leave, find a better job. It's not John Northcutt, it's John Northcott. Bring on some facts instead of complaining.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

youv’e got to be kidding: you want specifics? tablet/capsule fiasco, sales ops fucks up that caused 28 reps needing to pay back money, last year was the first year that the company reached 100% despite the fact that the drug does 3 billion. above average turnover both in the field and in house . everyone is looking to leave snd many will soon go

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

peace my friend.

either enjoy the primary care field model with zoning, or call the sales recruiters back.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone is calling the recruiters back, no reason to stay here. Bad bonus, bad vacation, no stock, poor culture, poor leadership. Wait until Jan 6th, you will see many leave.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and go where? Puma and Incyte? have fun

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are a dumb ass, must be management.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No reason to have layoffs. 25% of the company leaves every six months so if they wait attrition will take care of things and they won't have to pay severance.