This Migraine Drug will be a BIG HEADACHE for Lundbeck!!!!

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Nov 6, 2019 at 7:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK folks do you recall theses words. If you are going to leave reach out to us? We are working on something for you! We have delivered on our promise, WE have a drug for you to sell. ( In Phoenix)

What I have heard is if "we" want to sell the new IV migraine drug we will have to interview for the positions. If you are thinking my manager and I are tight and I have been in the the migraine space in the past, BOOM I am in. The migraine management team will consist of the nine (9) Alder managers already on board. Some of you may know Alder was in the process of hiring a sales team. I received a call from Princeton One in August, September. I honestly had little interest in selling 4th CGRP , let alone an IV. Yes it has great studies on pain and time to give pain relief, but the patients will have to fail at least one or more of the ones on the market. It will be a good drug but tough to sell.

Now let's examine the pay these new reps will get. This is second hand information but the truth. My friend who is currently selling on of the CGRP was called and went on to dazzle the P1 staff and told them she wold need a least $135,000.00. The response from the P1 rep was that is good. Now I concede the reps at P1 may not have the authority to say that is to much. I will also say the grapevine has also said the salaries were to be nice. I WONDER how much the managers with Alder are making? My prediction is this is all going to get out and the little moral there is after the call on Friday will be gone by the time people head out for work on Monday. IF THEY EVEN BOTHER TO GO TO WORK!!!!

Let the fire works EXPLODE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A huge slap in the face to anyone who has stayed with Lundbeck.. Alder is the obvious one to take over even though Lundbeck handed over all the cash...this is now a company run by former Amgen...there will be zero Lundbeck AMs selling the new drug...oh and check out the car selection change right before ordering time... your out of pocket cost had doubled!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW The call on Friday will be fun. Will they take questions? I would like to know if well will get a pay raise to equal the migraine sales force? We should all stay home for the rest of the year. We can watch Northera fall faster then a patient with nOH . LOL

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s insulting and embarrassing. Neuro will be gone in a year...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mays better be gone sooner. Empty promises from him are what is destroying Neuro.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this a joke? Neuro reps will have to interview to sell the migraine drug? How many positions will there be?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No Neuro reps will have a chance. These managers already have their teams in place. Have fun selling Northera LOE

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As I said a month ago when everyone laughed at me... don’t assume that because you're currently at Lundbeck this is yours. The neuro sales force is a shell of what it once was. They want to win not reward you for your loyalty. Congrats on being strung along to do their dirty work with Northera. How do you like you 15% increase in goals. Purposeful much?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck off, nerd

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your desire to be myopic doesn’t make me a nerd. It makes your fantastical. It makes me founded in reality.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since when does a company acquire another company and let them run the show? If this is true, that is an insult to current ASMs and AMs

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just hope the current managers know how much the new manager are getting paid!!!
    Starting next week I am just going to phone it in. Yes go get gas bring coffee to an office early in the am, and then head home to look for a job. My loyalty has been tested to much. I am folding my cards and moving on.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If true, this is the biggest F-U in the history of pharmaceutical sales

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Screw you

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What he said

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t worry... With your level of maturity and intelligence you’re a shoe in for the job.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bitch

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think any rep, Neuro or psych, should have to interview for the migraine drug. Just because you sold Northera doesn’t mean you will be better than any other rep from inside OR outside of Lundbeck. If you think you are owed the job just be you are Lundbeck Neuro, you are either stupid or naive. Probably both.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There will be no more Neuro in 15 months

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Psych has job security for now. Neuro has relationships with the neurologists. So why would it make sense for psych to come and take the migraine drug?