This Migraine Drug will be a BIG HEADACHE for Lundbeck!!!!

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Nov 6, 2019 at 7:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My biggest take away from that call was that all of us whether neuro or psych are too stupid and inept to sell this drug according to Nadia.

also when in the hell will the home office figure out the fucking technology to actually start and hold a call on time? Saving grace was at least no one was laughing when the line went live like last year.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nadia talked about herself for half the call

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is planned obsolescence. They found a way to get neuro reps to leave without paying severance and start the sales force they want (not the old school lundbeck people). The Alder people are cleaning up. Stock options doubled. Pay raise. They get to hire their buddies. Same leader as before. Absolutely NO down side. Lundbeck leadership needs to take a lesson on what buying out a company means!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nadia is a pc of work. I really wonder when Matt Mays will be gone?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With all this back handedness there is going to be major problems. Their smugness will trip then up.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just curious what you guys were told on the call. Will any of you be automatically selected to sell the migraine drug?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, no one will automatically get the drug. Only this new team will launch it. Neuro will supposedly get it later in 2020. The positions will be posted internally on Monday and anyone from neuro or psych can apply. This position is considered a promotion — which means you’ll be paid higher than both neuro or psych are currently paid. This includes the ASM team, this new group is paid higher than anyone here now and all positions but one are filled for ASMs.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With all that being said. The big take away is that they think we CURRENT Lundbeck reps can't sell this drug. Very disappointing. I know of three people that turned down offers right after the Alder acquisition to stay here. Managers were fools too, they really thought they were going to head up the new migraine medicine. You managers should be the most put out. How are you going to spin this to your team on monday? Sell, Sell, Sell Northera. Good luck

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know a few people Alder was trying to recruit from Lundbeck! They were good enough to sell it then, but not now. It’ll be interesting to see who from Lundbeck even wants the position now. Big slap in the face

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So are these jobs not being posted externally? If so, that seems pretty fair.

You have to admit that buy and bill infusion drug is a different animal from a dying specialty pharmacy drug being sold by a 60% new/turned over sales force glued together by a failing organization.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are being posted externally and Alder managers are going to follow up with their candidates who were already in final rounds of interviews

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

*If no, that seems pretty fair.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gotcha. Well that’s definitely BS. I recently left the organization. I was interviewing with Alder. I turned them down early in the process to go to another company with a specialty pharmacy drug and a REMS program because ultimately headache just sounded boring. I can guarantee you that I would have gotten hosed if I tried to stay at Lundbeck at interview for one of these jobs. I got great reviews on my selling skills and leadership skill set but because Northera tanked I got hosed on my overall ranking.

John Arena and his big pharma small mind will dictate that people - had I stayed - won’t have a shot at these jobs when ultimately it was the leadership and gosling that failed us.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

*goaling. Flipping auto text.

I’m so sorry you’re all going through this. Get out. Get out now!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really?! You have to attack someone who was smart enough to leave this toxic wasteland and is wishing the best for others? I bet a you are a loser manager who knows u can’t get a job anywhere else because u SUCK, and therefore u r stuck.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They’re also not very intelligent. They quoted someone still here and attributed it to someone who left.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those of you who who have left Lundbeck, why do you call current employees and ask for rankings, rumors and updates on our business strategies? You left, so move on. Take care of your own business, don’t worry about ours.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut up

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most decent people, when they leave an organization, don’t stop caring about the people, the products or the customers.