This Migraine Drug will be a BIG HEADACHE for Lundbeck!!!!

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Nov 6, 2019 at 7:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s total crap if this is true and I am sure it is. This favoritism will only serve to have a severe negative effect on the morale of the psych teams. Looks like they are placing the big bets on the loser $2 billion Alder Pharma. Can’t figure out why they don’t hire a contract company to detail AM, Trin and Rex. Looks like they will always put psych last.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

High volume Northera territories or high volume potential for Vyepti?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Scheduling infusions during and after a major health crisis. What could possibly go wrong.

better ref or cast this turd.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This launch is tough without being able to see Dr’s face to face

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will never sell. I am glad ai did not get the job with your company. I want to thank the DM who did not hire me .
    LOL

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately no doctors or offices want to see reps right now and in addition no patients are wanting to leave their house to go get an IV somewhere especially at a hospital or drs office.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But didn’t Lundbeck pay like
    2 billion for Vyepti, it’s not
    going anywhere for awhile.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My wife takes Aimovig. Takes about 15 seconds to get the injection ready and to administer it. 15 seconds. She doesn’t have to drive to an infusion center, wait to be called back, have a nurse hook up an IV and sit there for the duration. Insurance covers it. It could not be more Effexor easier to use. She hasn’t had a migraine in forever. So, are there any reasons to take the infusion drug over Aimovig?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, there is no reason for your wife to take Lundbeck’s infusion drug. If it only takes 15 seconds to administer it, while in the world would anyone go to the trouble of taking an infusion? Glad I am not trying to sell this one!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

take your lying ass back to the Amgen board, rep

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder how Jen and the few other people that left Vyepti for Biogen are doing ?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t believe now Nadia is bailing too

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way! When did this happen?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would any of us care how Jen and the others are doing? She stirred up more crap in the 4 months she worked here and unless you were part of the Alder leadership group then you were happy to see her and the Alder regime leave. Good riddance!! It’s good to see legacy Lundbeck people stepping back up! Unfortunately too much damage was done before we lost some great people.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you Neuro guys update the psych side on what’s going on with your division. Who is Jen and Nadia to start with, and what did they do or not do to the division? Thanks.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bye Jen and Nadia! Don’t let the door hit you on the way out

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did Nadia go?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares? Good riddance!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Contacted by a headhunter for a position on the new migraine infusion. How’s it being accepted by physicians so far ?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congrats to Nadia for pulling off the escape I’ve been trying to make happen for several years.

Sincerely,

Matt