This Migraine Drug will be a BIG HEADACHE for Lundbeck!!!!

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Nov 6, 2019 at 7:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read today that pandemic will most impact brands that have to be administered in a clinical setting (IV) and are in launch phase. Reason being, with reduced in person clinic visits vs telemedicine, self administered agents ate greatly preferred and HCPs will also be reluctant to switch to new drug, especially if they can not evaluate patient in person.

Uh oh....lol.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sure panic is setting in over the migraine drug. Nobody In their right mind would go to an infusion Center or a hospital infusion center. Just use one of the 10 second self injectors and be done with it. Alder management must have been in total shock when Lundbeck agreed to pay them $2 billion!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kudos. That's some top notch research, gumshoe. Were your rep senses tingling? Shut the fuck up.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t understand, because not a rep. Enjoy your future blue collar job.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t understand why non reps trolls message board intended for rep. Weird.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s because I’m fascinated by what causes someone to choose to become a drug rep. Obviously it’s all about the money, but I enjoy seeing what rationalizations people come up with.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vyepti sales seem to be getting off to a slow start, biggest problem is insurance coverage, there is none

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve heard that Vyepti is behind in uptake projections. Payers are beginning to hate it. Docs do not want to waste time fighting for it. The rumor is that cluster headache is a consideration... what a clusterfuck

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Insurance coverage is a Big headache
    no coverage, and even PAs getting denied

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, what do you expect from a $2,000,000,000 purchase! Nothing unexpected. It will be a last resort type of medication. Who in their right mind wants to expose themselves to all the people connected with an infusion center, or even make an unnecessary trip to a doctor’s office when you can sit at your breakfast table and give yourself the injection? Doctor’s offices don’t want to do PA’s now more than ever! Maybe you can convince them to do them with a virtual lunch! HA ! HA! HA! What a load of !

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are about six months in now, our insurance coverage is absolutely terrible even PAs are getting rejected and what is up with our Vyepti connect program they won’t even help offices do a prior authorization what’s the point of even using them ??
    Please tell me how Vyepti connect is beneficial to a doctors office ?
    And hospitals And infusion centers are refusing to order in Vyepti because of non existent j code and are worried about not getting reimbursed, also ,even if you get a patient approved through the PA process an the hospital gives the OK to order in one vile, the whole process for the patient to actually get the infusion takes like a month .
    What a headache, go thru all that
    or try a once a month injection
    at your kitchen table, and don’t tell me about efficacy data and quickness of onset of action lol
    Also, what is are Reimbursmnt team doing ????

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is reimbursement always such an issue at Lundbeck? Does your clinical data suck, market access suck, or both?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes to all the above . Vyepti is basically DOA. It’s simply too much trouble to use. Very discouraging. If they bought Alder primarily for this, they really screwed up!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The clinical data is fine but it’s not enough to override terrible managed-care coverage And with Covid no patients want to go get IVs anywhere

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

United Health Care coverage for Vyepti is
    awsome.
    It really stinks when a infusion center agrees to administer Vyepti but they
    can’t get it because of our limited supply chain options.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marketing wants us to position Vyepti first or second line but no insurance covers it that way , making us look like a dip shit to the doctors , maybe marketing should talk to the Lundbuck managed-care people.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lundbeck marketing is a oxymoron. Vyepti is done. Simply no need for a late comer like it, especially in this environment. I will never deceive doctors about my drug’s managed care status. This is starting to look like a real dead end.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um, lol, yeah. This company was toast when Idalo failed. Possibly even back when the psych alliances were formed. They realized psych products and European market were a dead end 10 years too late.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Add Cigna to the great coverage
    we have with Vyepti, tremendous

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you reckon The Rock does when he’s not either being stoopid or lifting weights?