This place is seriously turning into a zoo

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by anonymous, Apr 18, 2018 at 8:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I tried to remain positive throughout all of these layoffs and changes. I have been trying to work hard to make this place better. What is realize is that the culture has seriously turned into not caring in so many departments. This culture has turned to crap since the layoffs. The people that are still at Purdue don’t give a crap anymore and I guess no one feels like they have job security.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct sir! The few remaining poor souls in Samford are like ghosts walking around an abandoned house and most of our laughable "management" is spending their time interviewing. Symproic is so far behind that everyone here realizes it is a sinking ship. Follow the rats...they always know where the highest ground is before it eventually sinks.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, like I said, I tried to stay positive. It’s just tough. No one gives a crap at this place anymore. Many departments going above other departments heads and making dumb decisions, etc. management seriously seems to not care at all and ironically I do see many managers “working from home” more often these days.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, it is really hard to have much motivation here in Stamford. Sad really. Lots of empty offices. No one really knows why decisions are made and nothing ever communicated very well. Seems like we are just flapping in the wind here. Not a good vibe. Management not doing anything to make it better. I think most are looking to get out ASAP. Company will have difficult time recruiting anyone.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Place turned into a zoo the day Marv Kelly showed up at the home office.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now they want to have an ice cream social to bring more fun into the workplace...wow.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m a rep and cannot see this ‘ marketing plan’ continuing. I know my position could easily be eliminated, my volume is very low for Opiods or OIC. My Movantik reps were awesome, and the opioid market is seriously declining- they say 12% overall, what is chronic use percentage? I just don’t get these lists, it’s time to re-evaluate this ‘ Data’ it was time a Long time ago. At Launch we were set up to fail.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you desperate for a job? Will nobody else hire you? If you answer NO to either one of those then why are you there?
    Having Purdue on your resume will KILL your career

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Purdue is the most unethical and disgusting place to work. Selling a drug that everyone knows is a killer. Look in the mirror you serial killers. Be ashamed.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The people here still drinking the kool aid are the best. I was told today that there is no better time to be working at Purdue than now...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is true! If you are old - desperate - or can't find a job anywhere else then Purdue is the place to be. Like the island of misfit toys

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marv Kelly should be under DOJ investigation

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marv Kelly once destroyed a subordinate over tea selection.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah, Marv is a good guy. He was serving ice cream yesterday at our ice cream social. Too bad you probably missed it because you’re no longer employed here.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After he drained his hot juice into the container and served it up.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So if Hitler gave you ice cream you would be cool with him also.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hell yeah!