Thoughts on new leader?

Discussion in 'Exactech Orthopedics' started by Anonymous, Dec 20, 2013 at 10:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's Exactech's thoughts on Bill S.?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fucked loyal (and good) people when at Smith & Nephew during the initial downsizing era. Then got relieved of his own position. Like him, but wouldn't trust him.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good leader. Lots of relationships with docs.
    Wouldn't fully trust him, but what exec would you fully trust?

Exactech got a proven winner.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just heard that distributors are getting axed starting in Florida

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spineless coward who will sell you out in a minute to save himself. Under his "leadership," S&N Trauma became an increasingly distant third to Stryker. Good luck!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill was an amazing leader at Smith & Nephew. The comments made here obviously are not folks that didn't work closely to him.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems to me these guys need some serious PR from a positive perspective . I'm now wishing I hadn't taken a position in their stock. They will have to do something serious about quality control and might want to look at http://www.lvrsystems.com/inspection-system-video/

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong, #6. I sat in on Shopoff's weekly "leadership meetings" for over a year. No clue given from him on how to take share from Synthes or Stryker. Numbers don't lie!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are all the distributors getting axed?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe the issue was you since you only part of the leadership team for a year. its easy to take shots at a leader not understanding how his hands were tied and limited by who he reported to. Bill was part of the SN organization for close to 3 decades before his tenure was terminated by the esteemed bottom 10% of GE Medical's former employees.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watch out for Darrel Lackey!! He is a lying snake that will stab you in the back! Totally dishonest. Darrel Lackey suck!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company sucks & that is why I am joining the big boys. I agree that Darrell Lackey sucks!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Darrell Lackey is the biggest douche in the business. Lying sack of excrement