Thoughts on new mgmt?

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Feb 20, 2019 at 10:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gsk rejects (all let go) sure are impressed with themselves. Been downhill since they let Dr Ed go. Big pharmaceutical trash here now.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s no longer Indivior it’s now GSK II

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The new Indivior is exactly what it is. They have shared it with us, new leadership or not (the message is coming from the same people, only different voices). Accept who we are, or accept that we(YOU) need to move on. Yesterday, whatever that means to you, is gone.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

quoted from news article:

Indivior told the justices in court papers that an unfavorable ruling would have grave consequences for the company going far beyond lost sales. Suboxone Film accounts for 98 percent of Indivior's U.S. revenue.

"An entire business, and the jobs and livelihoods that depend on it, will be in peril," Indivior said.

This leadership selected the new management

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was that supposed to make sense?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to read the PI some more before you go to sleep

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK has taken over. Most people are actively looking. Maybe the Perersis sales force can sell this drug.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post # 4. There arguments makes as much sense as a bank robber telling the judge” I can’t go to jail what I stole will not be enough to support me for the rest of my life. I need to go back to my job tomorrow”

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post # 4. There arguments makes as much sense as a bank robber telling the judge” I can’t go to jail what I stole will not be enough to support me for the rest of my life. I need to go back to my job tomorrow”

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My opinion is that they seem to support off label selling.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nothing says desperate more than launching your own generic. Lame. Money hungry. Desperate. Don’t really care about what you’ve been marketing your brand around all these years. See most real pharma companies have a pipeline to supplement their existence as things go on and off patent. If ANYONE working here thinks for a moment you have a future with this company you are completely delusional

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hearing what new mgmt has said about the oud side is not just a downer but unprofessional.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Observing the OUD side, there is nothing remarkable or special about the people that make it up. It is no surprise that they are struggling.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s crap. You’re trying to sow discord and it’s not working.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GT is coming across as sleazy. MJ not so much. Time will tell.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They aren’t quality reps. Converted counselors and rejects from big pharma- not attractive enough, smart enough or young enough.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just be sure how you use your sales aids and items that you were given...... it's so easy to talk off-label if you don't follow the directions u were given

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought so too. GT all but said it.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management at Indivior very similar to Warren Buffet's management team at Berkshire Hathaway!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The guy who used a gsk product as an example? He should be fired.