Thoughts on new mgmt?

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Feb 20, 2019 at 10:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are exactly what is needed! We won’t make it otherwise.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that’s funny. The bhu group looks much older and I didn’t see any beauty over there at all. They better be really smart because there isn’t a single good looking person of the 50. No wonder they made them message all week. They certainly aren’t going to be using looks or personality.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some of the remarks are so juvenile. Yes I agree that GSK reps are out of line and generally a poor fit for this position. On the other hand putting down counselors and other people, just says more about you than it does them. There's plenty of hard-working counselors that have made excellent sales reps. Yes I agree that it's a tragedy that doctor Ed is gone. He was the heart and soul of the company. Bottom line is this co shouldn't be run like any other big Pharma company. This disease state and medication, need for counseling, plus the unique population, in no way equates to treating any other disease. Selling it like any other drug is just not going to make it. Anyone who denies this, has not done the job and in complete denial. The people that want to treat this population are unique and special, in that they are not just in it for the money. To assert that anyone here sells off-label intentionally is also bullshit. Theres no doubt a competitor or big pharma rep trying to denigrate our reputation. Isn't happening, so give it a rest.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New guys don't get it. This will fail so keep looking.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MJ and GT have no idea. The GSK way won’t work here.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK has been pretty successful! How were we doing with VK at the helm?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of ours were let go by gsk, and we have a completely different clientele.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every oud territory has the same goal. Are they all similarly geographically sized? Do they have the same volume or number of certified physicians?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Easier to hit the new Dr number when you have 2-3 times as many doctors in a small geography. Either management can't or don't want to figure that out. Neither is good. #bleakfuture

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The high volume clinics are the only ones that can survive this plan. If you don’t live in a metropolitan territory they don’t want u

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Medicaid territories seem to be doing well. I know mine is

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not impressed and g comes across as especially sleazy.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pompous ass is more like it along with his bud MJ

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you smoking crack?? Did you see the peak percentage of tabs converted to film? The billion dollar market Indivior created in a mostly resistant market? I think Indivior has been quite successful with it's small pharma philosophy. Sublocade sales are increasing in a new and unprepared market. MJ and GT are not gifted people, but ARE great at setting fires so they can put them out. They are tragically and intentionally blind to the current market challenges, but they can blame the sales people for some unknown period of time before they get kicked to the curb once again for their deceptive incompetence.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They appear to have no understanding of the real problem.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Goals are the same yet territories are not equal. The drive time is much greater in some and both the cs and the frs require more time to cover it. Asms busy sucking up to new bosses and going after people who are working hard to pay their salaries.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Beware of the smile and the handshake, they hide the evil that lurks within. Take my advice, I'm only tryin to school ya.. Smiling faces aint always your friend. Beware the handshake that hides the snake. That pat on the back, just might hold you back. Dont EVER confide in anyone here, no one to trust, no where. Phony smilin cheerleader and good ol boy gonna be the ones to screw ya. Smilin faces, they dont tell the truth. The sickest stab themselves, is the only good thing here.That manager you defended, gonna f you over in the end. Sociopaths, blood money thirsty, you dont want to learn this for yourself. Its not want their lips saying, to believe, it's that side bar with joker ABM, that tell you who she is. Thats right, manager wanna be will use pimp ho bro, to hack your profile and fu*# you, reside here. Shouid have sued you, you filthy pig. Knew it was you. The dirt you threw, is going to bury you in the end. That, I know. It sure feels good. You gonna get what's comin.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Atleast we didn’t have a cs expose himself at the bar and act like a complete jackass like the bh side did at the meeting. So far the bh side has a guy that can’t hold his liquor and wants to talk about his package and a wife beater. Off to a solid start

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dont sell ur self short
    we gots plenty of drunkards on oud