thoughts on NSM??

Discussion in 'Sybron/Implant Direct' started by anonymous, Jan 12, 2016 at 8:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't understand the arrogance of management. The turnover is a joke. They can't even keep the new hires. This company is imploding. Glad I got out
    Best of luck to those reps who are still there. There is life after ID.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at the history of Stratton. His name is synonymous with failure and deception. Stratton fans voted for Obama...same result.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why does it always have to go political? I know you were probably a political science major at the community college you went to, but let's keep this talk about dental implant companies.

I give Obama credit though.....he has done a great job....but after the mess Bush left....a monkey with down syndrome could have pulled us out of that nosedive.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Politics aside this company had gone from a rising star to a no vision, no more innovation nightmare. I see that there is at least one cheerleader left. I'm happy for you. It takes a great man to keep pounding the pavement for no money and even less appreciation from mgt. I know that I was worth far more to a appreciative company that values their employees. The change was good for me and many others that have left ID behind without looking back. Continued luck as a future politician. I am sure you will find your place in American history.?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well yes...when you don't hit your quota, don't do your expenses correct, and can't fill out a funnel, then i can see why you made "no money". it's not like that for everyone here.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

kool aide drinkers unite!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

kool aide....pretty sure it's Kool-Aid.....but that is the biggest cliche out of all. It's used by disgruntled ex employees who either left or got laid off because they couldn't hack it. Just stop hating...it looks bad on you. It's fine....if you hate implant direct...then leave! If you already left...then great. Good luck to you!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think there there are many people posting on this thread. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If what is posted on here bothers you don't read it. So what if people choose to vent about their ex employer. It's a free world.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

kool aid. You can spell it if you drink it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many ID reps does it take to close a sale?

None! They give you 3 for free!

Then you trade them out to another shitty implant company for double the amount, rinse and repeat. Pretty soon you have enough to use as a discount trade in for a reputable system from a company who will stay in business.

Unless you're a koolaid drinker you know this happens and your ITSR knows as well. What do the ITSReps do anyway?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

in
    wait? ID is going out of business....because that is just what you insinuated. haha...you are funny. What is a reputable system? Although I don't know what my ITSR does all day....they certainly do not give me any appts or sales.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No but seriously. Can anyone tell me why they don't have their own drill stops yet??? Why would you intentionally leave out over 30% of your potential market just for something like that??? Really just shows their lack of any leadership.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No drill stops .. yes that is a major issue. But custom direct is up and running. New focus to draw attention away from the drill stops and drills. Smh

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you think about going to work on Monday for ID are you excited? Besides ass kisser Ed I suspect the answer is no.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there is a difference between ass kissing and doing your job to the best of your ability. I wouldn't expect you to know the difference. Feel free to move on, nobody will miss you.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ed is a great guy so why do you slam him? Complaining about ID mgt or drill stops and a multitude of other issues is understandable. To make an ass out of your self by slamming a good rep that does a great job and tries to help others is just plain stupid on your part. Grow up

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Describing this NSM in one word:

"Useless"

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty much nothing has changed from last year except a new pay plan (again ) and more sales tasks. Also, another year for drill stops? Embarrassing.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the best thing we did was put together bikes for kids. I feel good about that.