Thoughts on Ready Now program

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by anonymous, Mar 14, 2018 at 9:54 AM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Only 50000?" How many people have a side business like that???
    Promotion at Otsuka?? To what?? DM, a.k.a. Babysitter???
    Yes, I am a sleaze bag, totally agree, that's why I fit in so well at Otsuka!
    With my income at Otsuka, my side hustle, no overhead, and my wife helping when needed, she does not need another job...
    But thanks for the comment, no check yourself in for some anger management!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never marry a woman smarter than you are...sooner or later you WILL regret it!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cleaning services occur after business hours. Your story is bs.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We don't clean businesses. Just residences...not bs!!! Can't fit the equipment for business cleaning in my Ford!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must agree, dudes fos!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Execellent ! This company will fuck you in a second, so why not fuck them first? Makes perfect sense. I have been adding $10 gift certificates to lunch bills for years.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t care what you think. I have no reason whatsoever to make stuff up!! Cash does not lie!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fucking only us? How about fucking the patients?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I actually had 2 side businesses going at the same time when I was in pharma years ago, making about equal to what I was making with my full-time gig at the time. I would’ve stabbed myself in the eye with a pencil if I wouldn’t have had those side gigs, they kept me sane all those years and help me deal with the insanity of the pharma world.

Find something you enjoy that you would want to do for the rest of your career, and just make it a side gig. Enjoy it. Then work your crap pharma job 15 hours a week for the benefits.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wouldn't it make more sense for your wife to get an actual job paying much more than $50,000? Maybe she just likes cleaning houses.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even in this economy, jobs for over 50000 are not that easy to come by. Competition is keen

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I spoke with a retired rep I respect a few days ago. His advice is to start a business while working for pharma. The job has plenty of freedom where this is possible. Hopefully you can grow the business before you are laid off. He suggested coin operated laundry or a storage facility. He also mentioned a coin operated car wash business. I've always been interested in real estate I do know the construction business so I'm thinking of flipping houses. I'm in my mid 20's and with the blessing of my family I'm going to go this route. I was also told never to tell anyone in pharma about your side business. People will stab you in the back to make themselves look good. Any other ideas about side businesses????????

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Find yourself 3-5 girls or women that want to earn some money providing "personal services", stay in touch with them via cell phone and make sure they get weekly STD check-ups!! There is always a demand, no overhead, market yourself via the internet, you collect 50% at the end of the day...Easy, fast money, you can still pretend to be a professional pharma rep!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have signed up with Assemblypros through Amazon. Amazon notifies me when someone in my area buys a desk, stationary bicycle, massage chair, file cabinet etc. After an appointment has been set, I drive to the residence or apartment of the customer and assemble whatever they have bought. I usually get a job a day. Some in the evenings, some during working hours. I always have a toolbox with wrenches, screwdrivers, etc in my car. Each job pays about $150, plus you don't pay for gas or a car. It's all on Otsuka. And of course your pay continues as well. Amazon get's a small percentage for the referral, which is not applied to any tips I get. You meet lots of new people and have a sense of job satisfaction, which is desperately lacking selling Result. Great gig!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have those jobs now. They’re called DMs.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha, good one!! DMs = Pimps ?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard through my RNR during a ride along two of the ready now reps were terminated 3 months into training.

Anyone have the factual story / were they both friends? RNR do tell more

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loose lips sink ships ;)

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

May be they were busy under the doctors desks...;);)