Thoughts on Susan Holley

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 4, 2020 at 1:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bless her heart! She has to be going through hell right now. I don't even know her, but if I had to place a bet, I believe she let that snarky email from yesterday "slip" on purpose. That is legal receipt that Avanir is not only receiving pushback via a few emails, but is being inundated with multiple concerns from employees. Smart enough to cover her ass, even though her initial email miraculously disappeared within moments.

When will they realize this is NOT panic, this is NOT whining. This is your field telling you our customers will not accept lack of forethought when it comes to their residents. We will be banned from multiple facilities. And I won't be surprised when the field or CNN (who reads this forum regularly) tells them.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you Susan! I do agree with a couple of your points and do agree that it is such a bad decision to have this meeting with all the concerns being raised

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys have no idea what Susan does for the sales team and you should be ashamed of how awful and pathetic you appear. Grow up.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree! Just because she can’t honor all your ridiculous requests for extra hotel nights and special travel parameters? She is amazing at what she does!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get back to bashing Wa’el and Greg- this is their fault, not Susan’s. Remember when you praised her for planning bacon as a snack?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like someone called and deleted my post. She is the worst. Kisses senior leaderships ass. Extremely rude to the RBMs and reps. A horrible person to work with!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s odd, I always kinda liked her, sure she could be misunderstood or misconstrued but we all know her heart is in the right place, I know some struggled, but they were not regarded as top or even middle tier people- mostly people who just bitched no matter what.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good she is gone.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Susan is a great resource - don’t bash her!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All that I'm trying to do is bash her.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gross trailer trash clueless - sound familiar? YES!! worse ever mgr by huge margin - she is a micromanager, shows up late & drunk for ride alongs, is an ugly fatso bad breath dumb, tells her reps to train offc employees to falsify medicare prior auth forms in order to get phony rxs, she got dumped by her hubby for his hottie secretary lol, karma always finds you doesnt fat ugly skank....also your bf who works at the golf.course is way too friendly.