Thoughts on the Three Stooges

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Dec 6, 2011 at 11:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TN and LR appear to be behind the next phase for MVID. All signs point to more realignment.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Retail pharmacies are still sitting on a lot of product and some is starting to expire all over the country.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

our replacementz

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope all three stooges get pay cuts in their current jobs and from their golden parachutes for a job done not well here.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So most of the salesforce won't get options any more but management and the S3's who barely ever sell will be the only ones getting options. My new goal is to make options as worthless as the people who are now allowed to get them.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't have to do anything. They will do it for you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least the DCO's options got cut too. It's not like they bring any value to increasing sales, they just obstruct them with their stupid tracking sheets and koolaid pouring meetings.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. Only Tom loves Tom. Daddy's business credentials keep him here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some CTL's have slowly started to let it be known about the changes the DCO's swear are not coming. Make sure your October numbers look good because that will help determine reps' fates next year.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't expect a big pay out for Zostavax unless you work in Florida. PC maybe walking across the stage this year. I just hope he doesn't start dancing. He looks like an idiot when he does that.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alina is still unemployed but doing well with her Merck golden parachute, checking in with the current management team to ensure they are still dismantling what she started.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those women in Salem, Massachusetts had nothing over her

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess she can rest assured that her plan to fail continues in the hands of Todd and his little rascals. Ugghhh!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your DCO's will tell you that you are not hyper targeting enough or shortening the sales cycle aggressively enough and that it's entirely the sales force's fault you are below plan. Never mind the the over stocking of the retail pharmacies last year from the corporate level or the 2010 back order debacle that still haunts customers to this day. You guys have to be held accountable because the DCO's aren't. What a farce they are orchestrating.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is the old do as I say not as I do thing

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank AE for that mantra throughout her tenure here.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which is why our vaccine division is failing because we have management that has little vaccines sales experience trying to tell sales people how to sell. Go figure.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are still paying for Alina's poor decision making.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The DCO's she hired especially, in the Northeast and Midwest are disastrous. They do not lead. They steal ideas and beat up on the reps if they don't exceed plan. They do not even have a comprehensive plan on how to make plan. They just rant when the numbers come in. Pathetic.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The exec team really over estimated the uptake of Lostavax in the primary care offices. Many of us may not see a bonus for this product for a couple of years and I'm management doesn't mind not paying us.