Thoughts on Virtual Veeva Engage?

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, May 13, 2020 at 11:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How successful have you been with calling and talking to physicians and/or staff? Are you going to get time for Veeva Engage?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this a joke? Or do you live on another planet?

“Oh yes, Veeva Engage has been wildly successful! HCP’s and staff love it! I have no trouble getting all the time I need.”

Yours Truly,

Charles Charles

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you completely stoned? There is no freeeking way physicians or staff would ever take time to contact a rep via video platform, much less answer a email request for a video chat. If they need a rep, It's called "hitting up" - txt or call!!! OMG, Seriously!!! I am laughing my ass off that somebody thought this would EVER work now (covid or no covid) or anytime in the future. That's why we reps show up, so they have to deal with us!! Get it?? Geeezzz

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speak for yourself

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So spot on! The only way docs engage is in person, if at all! We just tried this at my last pharma company 12 months ago and it was a major failure, our CEO scrapped it after 9 months. Guess I get to try it again :)

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ah except I have friends in the industry that started weeks ago and they are doing pretty good with the system. Offices are embracing and reps ARE engaging.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bull! You are full of it! No office is open to this. They may do it as a favor to me. It doesn’t move product and it is just as awkward for the doctors as it is the reps. This is not getting any new scripts written. They want new scripts then we need to be in the offices face to face. Maybe they give us some real incentive pay to actually step foot in these offices if they want product moved. I’m talking $50,000 and a year contact to go back.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And your solution is.......

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe it’s your approach and attitude. Trying something new can be over-whelming. If this isn’t working for you, talk to the reps who have figured out how to successfully navigate this.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Mr Rogers

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me too. We are behind.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did the Veeva thing with my best office and it was a joke. Told my manager it went great and they were so desperate to believe it that is was actually a little sad. It will never work. Biohaven, GSK, and a couple of others are back in the field. There is no reason to continue this stay at home farce.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree it’s a joke. We tell our managers how great and effective it is. The manager passes it up the ladder that this is really working. We all have done this for years with any marketing or other B S that management asks us to use because it’s what management wants to hear. We all are just trying to justify our jobs during this time.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think we all know It's not going to be effective other than to make senior management feel as though we're doing the next best thing other than sitting on our hands. To them I say, I've got your Veeva role play right here!!
    Solution - wait it out. If you have to have something then have reps make phone calls to offices to touch base and see how their customers are doing. Maybe log those or something. Be real, no role play required for that.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only loser reps can’t score Veeva Engage meetings. Probably the same reps that get scared to role play at meetings..LOL

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reps aren’t scared but you sound like you are.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The way the cookie has crumbled for my business is that those that are important to my business are either not interested in the virtual platform period or they are telling me on the phone that they cant or wont follow Takeda's compliance measures in which case i cant book the appointment. Ive had some success booking virtual meetings but its largely been with customers who frankly arent that important to my business which is unfortunate. Ive also had some success emailing IDN no see physicians to get an appointment but its been few and far between. anyone else have any such experiences? I just think its odd that in the MED there are "no expectations or deliverables" on this. Dont really trust upper/mid management on this so advise everyone to CYA. Were probably going to go through another lay off imo. honestly not that much work to do. :(

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is truly exhausting is the managers feel the need to do a “virtual coaching day” and participate in a online engagement.

It’s truly exhausting.

Crap or get off the pot! Managers are just trying to stay relevant I suppose

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there any wonder why more and more HCPs are canceling or saying no to virtual?