Three in a car?

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, May 21, 2019 at 9:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I just found out I’ve been tapped for one of these three in a car ride alongs. What should I expect. Been in the business more than ten years and I’ve never experienced anything like this. Seems a little crazy.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Carpool kareoke

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Adult babysitting. It’s how JC sends a message that he is watching and that you are always under a microscope. No trust.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Josh still with the company? A friend showed me a job posted for his role.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That posting is for the VP of sales for the PCP sales force- that was Josh’s previous position. They have had it posted forever ... in

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This sales organization is a joke. Nowhere in the industry will you find companies that send the RD out to do a joint field ride with a DM and a rep. It’s an insult to the reps and managers.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the Doctors

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You a-holes are pissing off offices and causing all of us access. Thanks you f-ing pieces of sh-t

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look again. Description says VP of S of “Specialty portfolio; Pain, hospital, and liver divisions”

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d like to see the big guy spend a day calling on my customers. I mean really do the job. Then I could do a field report and evaluate him. I am sure he would fail. Have you ever seen him take the sales aid and play the rep role in front of the room at a meeting? Me neither. Rumor is he has never been a rep or even a manager.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This! Would love to see senior leadership go out and sell doptelet.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The 3 in a cars are idiotic - but only us and the DM go into the call. The 3 in the car is for pre call planning and post call develop coaching model. Ive already gone
    through the BS.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately - Thats still not Josh’s job and GI isnt included in that.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two words.

Fucking

Stupid

You think Josh cares? Nope. Asshole.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was telling a former colleague at another company about this. They thought I was joking.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They love pulling the "big brother" card. Been in multiple meetings with Josh and he truly feels 99% of reps are worthless and are idiots. Again, this coming from a guy who has never had his chubby sausage fingers wrapped around a sales bag.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost all positions above our managers think sales is a joke. Fact is, sales is one of the few positions that actually pull in way more than they are worth. Even bad salespeople are profitable, and good ones are worth millions!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Josh could never do our jobs successfully. He would fail miserably. Facts.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depends on the region. BB goes in and sits in the waiting room.