Three in a car?

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, May 21, 2019 at 9:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The most degrading, anxiety ridden business tactic ever created. This truly says a lot about an organization when they think this is what helps “develop” people.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you think this about your development or your managers development then you are missing the boat. This is about the RD checking up on both you and your manager then reporting back to JC so they can work you out. If you are selected for this dog and pony show, it’s time to dust off your resume. You are on the radar.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last post is misinformed. Yes they are a joke, but Here’s the real deal- RD’s are supposed to be doing these with all DM’s. DM’s pretty much get to pick the reps. If your DM picks you it may be because they believe that you can “play along” and make them look good. It’s all a Charade, complete waste of time for all involved.
    Do they really think that we talk that way when they arent there? My DM actually followed the steps that were on a laminated card. So comical...
    But dont be concerned if you get the “tap” , the previous poster was way off on that part.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I saw one of these 3 person rides in an account. One rep was sweating and pretty much having a panic attack in front of the doc and staff, while another rep (who barely works by the way) and a manager looked on. It made your company look really bad in front of all involved.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such a dumb degrading exercise. Demeaning to both managers and reps... of course JC and FK think all their managers are stupid. Even though they both got ahead via old boys club... neither have talent, acumen, or leadership skills.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d like to see either of them make one actual call in a GI setting. Just one. Start to finish. Bet they’d fail.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes the RDs have to do these with every manager. But the RDs select the rep. In our region, everyone who had to go through this was lower ranked. This is a touch point to allow the RD to go around the manager and make the decision to move a rep out.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The DM got to pick the reps in our region. You must have MM or had BB

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That wasnt a 3 in a car. On these the RD doesnt go in the calls- which makes the entire thing even more of a charade. Its very rare for us to ever have a manager and 2 reps in a office on a call.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ummm...No you didn’t

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can we assume this retarded exercise will begin when we start doing live field rides again?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

of course we can

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes- rumor has it FK and SV are already scheduling them...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good to see Salix funneling all that abundant creative energy and innovation into real coaching and improvement for the field. Such an excellent and useful idea. I look forward to my chance to learn and grow during our three in a car program. We are so lucky to work for an organization willing to invest in our development. Salix is a vanguard in the pharma space.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I Jabba Coyle is in the car it will either be one in a car or you will be in an F350 dialysis!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh please, please, please! More DEVELOP model for me. Can I watch that stupid fucking video where the idiots from home office pretend to be a rep and manager? Better yet, how about another 27 minute “real world” role play on stage for two of our mentally deficient RDs.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brutal

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless you live somewhere fat boy wants to visit with his family (Florida, California), or somewhere real close by (NYC, NJ), you don't need to worry about him joining you for a field ride. That would require actual work. JC is a guy who flies candidates into NJ for interviews and then doesn't show up to the meeting. You think I'm joking? I'm not.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He also flies managers in for business reviews and cancels while they are en route to Bridgewater. And he NEVER apologizes for any of it. Arrogant prick.