Three Types of Bosses That Should Be Fired

Discussion in 'Centocor Ortho Biotech' started by Anonymous, Nov 23, 2011 at 3:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have already packed up kids and were leaving for Mexico. The thought of being exposed has me terrified. Pleeeeease dont blow my cover. I will return when things cool down.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager confirmed that a several months ago JnJ and other companies purchased data from the site. If you doubt me ask for yourself. I'm posting from a library not in my territory so I'm not too worried. All the good managers told their people to stay away. If you have posted here in the past 3 years your IP was matched against your laptop IPA. Unless you have a changing one (most don't) they have you dead. That might explain your drop in numbers and the pip headed towards you. Don't believe anything else. My manager was talking to HQ while I was driving. My last thoughts as I sign off for good.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I told you I was headed to Mexico. We just arrived and treated the kids to burritos. I will try to keep up on site but WIFI here is limited. We will be visiting schools for kids tomorrow. We got a 2 bedroom hut for only $100 month. Are there any Pharma companies hiring here? Adios Amigos. Your boss man is full of chit.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This doesn't make sense. Wouldn't your manager read this and know instantly who you are by the description of your event? I'm also pretty sure that the First Amendment covers criticism, even if it's done anonymously. The company and senior management have a lot more important things to focus on than this baloney on CP.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't really go to Mexico so what event are you referring to? If CP sold info to companies about who was posting do you think anyone would continue to post? Paranoia is defined as someone who thinks everyone is watching. Loosen up and speak yo mind cuz.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Conformation. They know who is posting. IP address, writing styles, time of posts. They have a list and if your name is on it, well you know.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why does JnJ desire their management to be at odds with field sales? It's not like this is a union job. Did I miss something?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JnJ management take note:

Since leaving JBI Scott H. in immunology has launched a successful company that sold for close to a billion $. He now rests at UCB where they have enjoyed back to back record breaking sales years. Sound familiar? "I have the back of the sales force".
    Now you see what happens when nobody has your back.
    *Failed launch after failed launch.
    *A consistent drop in pay.
    *A general lack of respect for the sales reps.
    *More fingered pointing than Bloomingdales basement full of manakins.
    *The running off of experienced reps who can point out Leadership errors (mgmt is GOD)
    *Car choices that resemble a budget lot when a convention is in town while > our contribution
    *Healthcare and related premiums that makes Obama Care look good.
    *Promoting more brainless external candidates into key roles.

Well done JBI, well done.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only one who can save us now is P Diddy. Make him CEO.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No kidding, P Diddy is a successful Black man. I don't see much success with the management we have. In fact I don't see any at all. I will take a guy that started with nothing and built an empire any time.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It appears to be official that this organization has no use for older white men. The targeting of these individuals is so blatant I cannot believe they have not banded together to do something about it. I am a minority but I have witnessed the complete takedown of more than a few quality individuals for no other reason. It makes me wonder if we are next. So much for the credo. I guess ethics are a thing of the past.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You work for a corporation that has no regard for individuals. If it benefits them to remove white males then they will. Period. It is a corporation.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All this talk is bullshit. Ive talked with people at CP and they do NOT sell data and there is no way the company has access to your IP account. Corporate trying to scare employees from speaking the truth! Quite the "open door" policy... they open the door to kick great talent out.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny, I don't see JnJ shaking in their boots at your disapproval. I don't think anyone even cares about your small posts here. Not on their radar.