Through the roof !

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Aug 3, 2017 at 5:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last three months Acorda stock on FIRE !! Rocket ship to the moon !!

Don't worry about nothing
    Turn up 'em drums
    Uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, seis, siete

Oh oh yeah
    Don't worry about nothing
    Yeah, move it! Oh oh... Oh oh
    Yeah, move it! Oh oh... Oh yeah...
    Yeah! Oh oh... Y-y-y-yeah
    Yeah, move it move it! Oh oh oh yeah...

Read more: Hermitude - Through The Roof Lyrics | MetroLyrics

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd hate to see the rest of your portfolio if you think 2-3 points is through the roof. Still closer to your low than your high.

Thank President Trump for any positive movement you might be grabbing on the back of an active market.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL.....ACOR is a market mover. We have a blockbuster pipeline, thanks to Leadership. Wall Street SMEs see this and recommend buy and hold on ACOR. My 401 is stacked with ACOR and I plan a comfortable retirement in 2027 when ACOR is at $ 500 (projected) or even better. Yes thru the roof !!!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yesterday I swore and promised to God
    That I'd get out and meet a real doctor
    So I got up started walking out the door five trailers down
    And I see the patient
    There she was just standing there
    and I don't want to be her friend
    I just want a little lucky time
    For the first time in my life
    And as we start to detail she quickly pulled away
    Then she got off her knees and asked me for my bank I just froze
    I've never seen nothing like it before nope that girl's a little
    Ampyra fiend
    Ho Oh Oh
    When she came back to me she ask what is my sales of rank
    Something stand now fifty scripts is gone
    And I've lost my will to detail again

The F-Ups

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BIGLY! TRUE!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hola Amigo.
    You must be the guy at Maintenance who has a red Ferrari, with all that "uno, dos, tres blah blah"
    Didn't you buy the car with the proceeds from Regeneron stock? All the folks at Sales were talking about you.

But I do wish the very best to Acorda, and do hope it soon goes into the more realistic 30s.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hasta la victoria siempre

Oh shit, I'm a dangerous man with some money in my pocket (keep up)
    So many pretty girls around me and they waking up the rocket (keep up)
    Why you mad, fix ya face, ain't my fault y'all be jocking (keep up)

Players only, come on
    Put your pinky rings up to the moon
    Girls, what y'all trying to do?
    Twenty four karat magic in the air
    Head to toe so player
    Uh, look out!

Acorda is da rocket, we da players

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so Ron has resorted to posting music lyrics to express himself like his Twitter buddy Shkreli?

I guess the Maya Angelou poems weren't getting it done (much like his leadership).

Sounds like there will be a Wu Tang album available soon. Look forward to the quotes.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you know anyone that is here that is happy?
    Do you know anyone that left that looks back?

Answer = NO!

Leadership has made poor decisions and it is still ongoing. Regeneron has exploded past ACOR's ass BIGLY!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a SLAM on Leadership and is FAKE NEWS ! ! ! Those of you posting are the LOSERS who left and regret that we will NOT take you back. ! ACOR is about to take off as the Wall Street experts state.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake news? I now must post for the first time after reading the same delusional leader post repeatedly. I will soon be leaving given that I'm in final rounds of interviews and I hope it works out. Most people I speak to everyday hate it here. There is incompetence and blunder each week. If leadership choose not to believe what they read here, they will see more people leave. No one tells you what is really going on. For those fortunate enough to have left, no one told leadership why...really! There are 2 teams I interact with often every week: medical and marketing. I am personally disgusted but what I hear and observe. Such blatant incompetence. ACOR will be sold or bought - trust that as fact! I am dismayed and appalled by both groups. Last point: our own agencies think they deal with incompetent morons!!!!!!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ACOR isn't going anywhere and anyone who doesn't take advantage of thriving business model is foolish.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More FAKE NEWS.... ACOR is set to take off. You must be another ex-employee !!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Princess, princess, princess. I hate to say I told you so, but what the heck.

How's that sky rocket ride to $500 looking? You might get $34-$38 in a sale, but not much more. I hope your next employer appreciates your cheerleading efforts.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Acordians Unite ! We have products ! We have people ! We have profits ! We have pipeline ! We will prevail !!

Haters gonna hate

Our united desire is producing a groundswell of pride that is lifting us up, raising our spriits, strengthening our resolve, we shall plunge to our goals, penetrating the market, achieving our ambitions and building careers that others only dream about

Acordians ! We are proud ! We are predestined !

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Predestined" ?

Did you forget to take your Thorazine this morning?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We heard in the field another person left this week. Keep it together Ronald!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard that Jake left, and one MSLs + one senior medic are ready to take positions elsewhere.
    But, everyone is easy to replace. I bet HR as already a number of people that want to work here

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jake left and good riddance. Loser.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Acordians? LMAO. The only thing Acordans are predestined to is leaving. Everyone hates it here and everyone is looking to get out. Keep smoking the street stuff dude.