Tic Toc

Discussion in 'Aqua Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 12, 2017 at 2:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look back and history and you will see that I predicted the last acquisition. Now, we are on the clock again.

Tic Toc

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s official

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DARLIN', the only thing that is "official", is that you are a LIAR! Tic Toc, the fact is that Aqua will be around for many years to come! YOU would do well by accepting the Aqua delivery system!
    Don't be a fool!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can tell the aqua delivery role has been passed along as someone leaves. The first was so zen and truly wanted serenity and peace, the second was obsessed with people living in a vacuum, and now we have a southern belle in denial.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Esteve must realize there will be massive turnover in January. With the exception of Annie Durbins small circle of favorites, the majority of us have jobs lined up and are checked out.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Annie

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some of you people are incredibly dense!
    NO, there will be NO layoffs in January, or February, or March, or beyond!
    And NO, there will be NO mass exodus! Stop the LIES!!
    Annie has already accepted the Aqua delivery system, and YOU should as well! Without accepting the Aqua delivery system, YOU will NEVER have eternal peace and serenity. YOU will NOT have access to your universal pathway!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just as an FYI, please consider accepting the Aqua delivery system if you have not already done so! There can be no better way to start- off the new year!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So how many of you have recently accepted the Aqua delivery system??

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did have a chance to have a brief conversation with Big L.She agrees with many who believe the Aqua delivery is an important part of one's life. It is the difference between success and failure. She is doing fine, and sends her love to all of you!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will resigning in a few weeks and others to follow. Tic Toc

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Before you resign, it might be wise for you to learn how to read and write the English language! Also, perhaps you should accept the Aqua delivery system before you leave!
    And NO, YOU are unable predict what "others" will do!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's nice to see that several people have accepted the Aqua delivery system since the first of the year!
    Eternal peace and serenity will be theirs!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And always remember, once you have accepted the Aqua delivery system, it can remain with you where ever you go, whomever you work for!
    This is why it is so very important to accept the Aqua delivery system! Your universal pathway will always remain with you! Eternal peace will always be yours! Your future will be controlled by you! Always!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike McQ-Why don't you come out and admit that you are the Aqua Delivery dude.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be careful what you ask for! Have you accepted the Aqua delivery system yet?? I didn't think so.
    If you want me to be Mike McQ, sure I'll come out and admit that I am the Aqua delivery dude!
    Anything to please YOU!
    You must accept for yourself the Aqua delivery system to receive eternal peace and serenity! Most employees here at Aqua have already accepted the Aqua delivery system! YOU should as well! It will open-up a whole new world for you!
    Mike McQ

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So now Mike McQ, Annie, Steven, Little Tony, and Big L, we know have all accepted the Aqua delivery system!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike McQ and all the many others who have accepted the Aqua delivery system continue to wonder why some of you are refusing to accept the Aqua delivery system! You have absolutely NOTHING to lose!
    There is NO other way to have eternal peace and serenity!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As I mentioned to Mike McQ earlier, last week I had lunch together with Big L. She's doing fine, and is very pleased she has accepted the Aqua delivery system!
    Because of being able to view her universal pathway, she is doing well in her job! Another advantage of accepting the Aqua delivery system!

With Love,
    Little Tony Vegas

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a reminder, it's never too late to accept the Aqua delivery system! So many employees here have accepted it, and are so glad they have done so!
    Being able to see your own universal pathway allows you to choose the right direction for you to go! This prevents you from living your life in a vacuum! And of course, there is nothing in life more important than knowing eternal peace and serenity!
    Accept the Aqua delivery system now!