tick tock

Discussion in 'Interpace Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Oct 27, 2016 at 2:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long do we have? Will we be liquidated?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Greg you dumbass stop asking questions on cafepharma and come to my office if you want to talk -- promise not to blow you off this time.

Jack

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You tease!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back off Greg. He is trying to work with a bunch of idiots at HQ. This company is fucked up in multiple areas. Sales and (marketing?) are the least fucked up areas.....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Greg busts his ass three to four hours a day, three to four days a week.
    Which is fine in big pharma. In a start up you need someone 60-80 hrs a week to get things going. We had our chance a year ago, now it's just a waiting game

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for having my back. Yep I'm riding this shit train down as it circles bowl. Just another company that went down after I joined!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There has been nearly a complete turnover in leadership, management, key account coverage, billing, reimbursement, customer service and marketing so it's hard to blame the new guys and gals.

Greg has been here throughout and accountability has to land somewhere.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then get out.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! Do you think we'll hit $0.00?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully the day it happens I will have come back from a good lunch, taken my obligatory crap, and will be reading a congratulatory email from Jack telling me what a great job I'm dong,

Dicktard

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enough. I'm sure that another company will be lucky to have you. Go already. Please.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nah
    like working here
    thyroid rules
    pancreas sucks

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn stock price drops faster and harder than my post lunch bricks..

This company rocks.

Da tard

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you earn bonus and they don't pay up watch this company face the wage and hour board. Then who will buy them???