Tilda Dead before Launch, Patient Death

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Feb 2, 2018 at 4:06 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DEATH and terrible data, good luck, oh my!

reSURFACE 1, at week 12, a PASI75 was acheived in 62% in the 200 mg group and 64% in the 100 mg group compared with 6% in the placebo group (p<0·0001 vs placebo).

In reSURFACE 2, a PASI75 was seen 66% in the 200 mg group, 61% in the 100 mg group, and 48% in the etanercept group compared with 6% in the placebo group.

Serious adverse events were similar and low in all groups in both trials, with ONLY ONE DEATH in reSURFACE 2.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so what? People die everyday. Including when they are in clinical trials.

Sorry that you expected immortality when taking tildra.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tildra is DEAD before approval and launch! Derms HATE SUN PHARMA!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love this site, we get visits from all the people who never got the job they wanted here, your very misinformed

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another uneducated Sun rep with bad grammar, “you’re” misinformed is correct. You’re misinformed if you are not aware of the reputation SUN has throughout the Dermatology community. Respectable derms WILL NOT even try your ME TOO drug.....IF it even gets final approval.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you were a patient who was covered with Psoriasis all over your body and you had to go on an IL-23, which would it be? Gus, Tildra, or Risa?

See how can you sell this crap?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are so poorly informed. I’m not a rep, I know the data extremely well.

Stop embarrassing yourself by posting here. Leave the SunPharma threads to the people who work here and who want to bitch about the REAL issues.

Nobody here cares about your opinions which have been formulated in complete ignorance and obvious retribution for something you think Sun did to you.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Expert Opin Investig Drugs. 2017 Feb;26(2):243-249.
    Expert opinion: By recent standards tildrakizumab has relatively MODEST efficacy,

SELL SELL SELL, lol

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, we get the point that you are mad that Sun fired you. Find something better to do on a Saturday afternoon

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Novartis site has a nice opening for someone to complain about their new oncology drug, you may like the discussion why don’t you give it a try? Many bitter people there you will be in great company, enjoy!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that comment supports a point made before -

Relatively speaking, meaning based on company size, the number of 'complaints' around working at SUN has to be 100:1 vs. a Novartis for example.

It's such a small company but the noise level is off the charts.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you were a patient who was covered with Psoriasis all over your body and you had to go on an IL-23, which would it be? Tildra? Death in trials and MODEST efficacy right in the DATA patient, how can I serve this to you dear patient?

See how can you sell this crap?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People die...that and taxes are guaranteed. A patient can be listed as dying in the trial, but you have to look to see if the death was due to the drug or even possibly related to taking the drug. Most likely, not. But if lymphoma and serious infections are in the labeling...people will die on Tildra, on Humira, etc., etc. That is why topical steroids will always be around to treat the 98% of psoriasis patient not on biologics.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a reason Merck sold this damn thing so cheap. one Territory could make the ROI in year. I see why Sun bought this, it was a bargain. The only thing missing, why in the HELL is SUN not traded publicly in the US?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So many people at Sun are just hanging on by a thread.

The Tildra team (all three), will exit if/when launched. They'll either be able to check the launch box for their resume or they'll have a CRL which will release them.

Demoralizing, demeaning 'leadership'.