Tilda Dead before Launch, Patient Death

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Feb 2, 2018 at 4:06 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

50% of mild to moderate psoriasis patients do well with topical steroids and moisturizers. 95% of moderate to severe psoriasis patients do very well on Humira. The outrageous pricing will not support all of the greedy pharma companies looking to keep pushing the "advancement" envelope for the 100 K patients that are appropriate. If Lilly and J&J are feeling the pressure...wait for the SUN clowns to enter the picture. Should be entertaining slap-stick comedy!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also add the fact the Derms HATE Sun Pharma for all the pricing jacking around they’ve done on other products....this “launch” won’t even get off the ground! Hopefully the FDA does some due diligence and slaps Sun for pre-approval promotion violations!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fran and Vimal were lured to this steaming pile of dung by J&Jers who got out at the first opportunity, They know this place is a black hole of careers, and ironically those that left haven't pulled them over to the next soon to be dumpster fire.

Vimal will be fine-he speaks the language and has the complexion. Fran is running out of pharma companies and his schtick is getting old, so people won't jump with him mindlessly any more. He's having a hard time getting even c-teamers to join this shit-storm.

It's really the only fun I'm having right now. Kind of fun to watch

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FL, what a non-charismatic person. Can someone please tell
    me how he EVER landed his first NSM position? OMG, personality and charisma of a wet blanket. Must be his age?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Youve got to put FL in perspective:

In the world of the 'Pharma 500', where do you think Sun would be on a composite ranking of products, quality, innovation, ethics, patient centricity, compensation, benefits, honor, company reputation etc ...

At best, Sun would be in the bottom 10%.

And that's why you've got who's still there.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct, derms are shutting out SUN...the biologic market doesn’t need a new one with LOW efficacy....get ready Tildra reps, you’re about to see doors shut even before you get out in the field.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's actually getting worse ...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure how that’s even possible...
    This place is a death hole

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm now getting concerned that it's a black mark on my resume. Got that feeling from a recruiter this week.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do not put this place on your resume. Say you’ve been off traveling, on medical, taking care of a family member ... anything is better than having this place on your resume.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are legacy Ranbaxy and Dusa then it's aleady a stain on your resume and you have no where to go except Burger King anyway. If you joined from a blue chip recently then it depends. If Ilumya performs you will gain from the success. If they fail you still may be ok so long as you exit promptly in the first 12 months and chalk it down to a good experience that unfortunately failed. I for one want to see if we can launch Ilumya and am up for the challenge!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with the above.

The biggest challenge is you're on the biologic side - you need to make it happen but it already looks like Sun will not be able to 'do it right'.

If you're on the PDT/Acne side, well, your goose it already cooked. Sorry.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who left now? I saw an opening for brand manager for the biologic. It's never too late to have a brand manager right before you launch

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's backfilling a position that opened up 6 months ago. Finally the headcount was approved. Quick decision-making, huh ?

The other position in patient marketing was vacated almost a year ago and there's no backfill for that.

El Cheapo.
    But yet, we need to deliver big time.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a little confused. When does this product launch officially?? Now, a product manager has just been hired. Geez, last to come to market and not prepared.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not hired...just posted. Launching anyfay now. Reps have been paid for how long?????

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical of our leadership.
    A day late and a rupee short.

Who'd want to join this company anyway ?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tildra Reps have been sitting on their asses for about 3 months....big surprise when they head into the field and derms slam the door when they see you’re from SUN, lol.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well my tildra rep wants me to give her my routing and provider info...wishful thinking. I think to f* with her I'll give her all the wrong info

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Indians were way too greedy and shady over the past few years and now they're going to surprised when derms say f-Tildra ? Yeah, that's a surprise -

Wake up boys !