Tildra Launch

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Oct 24, 2017 at 10:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know when this drug will launch?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dont know when they plan to launch but they’re hiring sales force. Anyone have information on interviews?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Launch in first quarter. Not sure on interviews. Advice... do your homework on this company.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did a f2f last week; if I pass, I move to RBD/NSD... offers don't go out until end of November with anticipated start End of Jan/Early Feb- looking around Q2 launch

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gawd only knows what could happen to us between now and then...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are you interested in coming here? Managed care coverage will be poor at best for the first year, and the other companies with psoriasis products are already trash talking Sun.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run far away!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Answering the original question: Launch anticipated middle Q1.

However-stay away. This company is a joke. Leadership is a disaster. Do your research on the people that have recently left and know that many still here are 9 toes out the door. You want to be the first one out-not the last one in.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know you have to take things with a grain of salt on this site.... but most of these comments are spot on. This is not a place that you want to be. The company is horrible. Trust me.. I just left and am so happy to be out of that hell hole.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What area?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What area?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How far along is the hiring process? If you have not been contacted for a phone screen yet are you out?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i haven’t heard ANYTHING! Would love to know the answer too. I’m a little concerned about the culture but need a job!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's toxic, just toxic.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fantastic culture!!!! Great environment.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just threw up in my mouth over this comment. Literally and this is no lie, the most toxic and unmotivating environment I have ever witnessed. RUN from this company. HR people are crazy, CEO is mysogonist, regional directors are laughable narcisists, and managers have no clue how to lead. Horrible products, horrible benefits. Nice cars but that is it. RUN

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a sad story here. I joined almost a year ago with the hopes of moving over to Tildra at launch.

What I hear now is that at best, it'll be a me-too, late to market with no coverage.

The company is doubling down on positions - as people leave, they're not being backfilled, the works gets dumped on those still here. I was in the home office recently and it's morbid there.

Have just started the search and will be selective, hoping to be out by year-end.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only good people in the Home Office are the training people and I heard they are leaving soon too. DONT COME HERE!!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd expand that list beyond ZK and LG to include about 4 others.

But in the scheme of things, I agree, it's a very short list and not a place to consider joining.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

High hopes were had some time ago for Tildra, but those times are a gone.

Customers who've seen the data are not impressed ...

This will be Dilip's last dump of dollars in derm.