Tildra Launch

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Oct 24, 2017 at 10:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this company were a woman her nickname would be cum dumpster....cant be any more clear than that.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are what’s wrong with this company. You are a pig.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Man, that term is really harsh. I get the concept that it's horrible here but ... perhaps a better analogy is in order.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong! Cum Dumpster is perfect analogy. It makes you kinda sick just thinking about it. Really dirty like off label marketing and people telling you it is ok. Total slut like raising prices double digits every year and fucking over your loyal customers. Nope Cum Dumpster is PERFECT!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like you speak from your own personal experience of being one! Ass hat. I hope you have a wife and daughters . You are a piece of garbage

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a husband and sons...douchebag

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well aren’t they lucky to have such a class act. Unreal.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ha ha

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anything new on the hiring process for Tildra? What stage are they at? Anyone have a phone screen with Sun manager yet?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It really is so sad...this company was built with great people on day 1. The most collaborate, aligned group of people al working toward a common goal.....what happened you ask? Abhay is what happened....he came in like a cowboy trying to tear people down, badgering women and making threats to employees. HR turns a cheek and the abuse keeps continuing.
    The only people that are staying are those that cannot find jobs yet, but I'm sure they are trying...
    Sun has a horrible reputation and external recruiters don't even want to place.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

... that's putting it mildly and at a high level.

It's a heck of a lot worse in reality.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its too bad. I loved the job at first. That's when everyone reported to JJ. Once he was fired, everything went downhill. The culture has completely changed, and the people remaining are just putting in their time.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Barely a whisper of a mention for Tildra in that article.
    Agreed, it's a 'me-too-late' at best.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you read the article, the main point is the market is getting crowded, and there won't be the huge blockbusters like Humira. Company's can still make money, it's going to be very competitive.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does Tildra offer vs any of the other meds already approved? That will be the issue along with formulary access.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have far along is the interview process?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tildra offers a unique mechanism of action and more specific site IL site attachment. The issue is that there aren't enough patients available with severe psoriasis to fill all of the budget demands of the multiple big pharma companies marketing biologics. To fight for suitable patients, you have to show improvements in efficacy or safety over well established brands. Tildra will come to market with no comparative data and no long term safety studies. It will be competing against Novartis, Abbvie, J&J, Lilly, and others without data. You also have to throw in that established biologic products have PASI 90s and 100s documented...and 10 or more year safety data (looking at the scary labeling warnings). You cannot get better than a PASI 100, sorry! You cannot count on the high writers, they will just move onto the next study with the next me-too biologic. Like Valiant, SUN will have to give Tilda away to gain market share. The "just do it for me doctor" stuff will not work with this category. Too much at stake and too many choices to make vs. Tildra. There is a reason that Merck sold it to SUN.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and Merck is laughing all the way to the bank

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very well said.