Time clock in corporate

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Sep 27, 2019 at 5:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

since all these smooes wish to track every little thing the reps, who pay all their salaries, do; I suggest that ALL employees in corporate office punch a time clock s0 we can make sure the company is getting our full 40 hours worth of work. Especially for the car guy who never responds to anything, HR who doesn’t respond in a timely fashion if ant all and the expense people who like to ding the reps for every little thing.

Also office supplies should be signed out to ensure none are going home or being used for personal projects.

Also ensure NO ONE receives any more gifts of any value. This is ina propitiate. All professional viewing of sporting events needs to stop. This is not work related and is a waste of company funds

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Although I agree with some of the posters thoughts.... seriously read the message. Did you start drinking at noon today ?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well,yes,I did start drinking at noon after A round of golf. Figured I needed to get it in before hey start racking every move. The funny thing is that managers will get hit more by this then reps. They don’t work Fridays and some don’t put in full days the other 4.

Company will lose some good reps and managers over this foolishness

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the latest with the open positions?

CMO, COO, NPP, VP of MM, VP of BD, Chief of Staff?

People still running away from this place? Not willing to promote from within? No talent internally?