Time for a change

Discussion in 'The Darkened Sample Closet' started by anonymous, May 13, 2018 at 3:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what have I done? I need to get out now. This can’t be my life. Bringing coffee and pastries and lunch. Constantly fearful of a layoff and working for multiple companies because of the volitility of this industry. I hate my manager. One of the worst people in the world. Mentally unstable and just a terrible person. Life is too short to do this until I die. I can’t. I won’t. Good luck to you all in this job.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you don’t like your job, LEAVE. You won’t be missed! Don’t let the door hit you in the ASS!!!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

* Typical quote from a fake tough guy who will be laid off despite claims of “they’re looking at me for management”! Here’s hoping you poor wife is plotting to take > 50% of your 401k, keeping the house and boning the neighbor you were always worried about.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I actually am a DM. My marriage is rock solid. I have 4M in the bank and not even 50. Hate slackers and whiners. Just leave!!!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be so lonely to post so many times on a Sunday. Mother’s Day too. What a sad person. I will pray for your mental health.