Time for a Union

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Oct 30, 2011 at 8:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The way that PPS, Lincare, Apria, lifegas, Rotech and all of the other Homecare companies are treating the employees and patients, Don't you think that we should all get together and form a UNION? Maybe the Corporate greed will slow down and the treament for employees and patients would improve!!! It is time that management to listen to the people and not their ego's.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They would fire everyone. How can this be done without getting fired? Great Idea

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: commission structure

What is the NEW Commission Structure, please?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are legally protected and can discuss joining a union without getting fired. Many years ago, in this company, the very mention of the employees organizing resulted in the first paid holidays that we ever received. I think it was just Thanksgiving and Christmas the first year.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

www.seiu.org

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it will never work. pcc's take the position to get by between jobs. even with a union employees wouldn't last long enough for the benefits to kick in. no company with the turnover rate like PPS could sufficiently benefit from a union. ask anyone at a center if they see themselves retiring at the company. nice thought but absolutely no way

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are missing the point in a big way.

Having a union will definitly give PPS management pause to think about their actions. All financial information will be released to the union. THey will increase the min starting wage, see to it that PPS does training, and also that the way PPS treats people is looked at. For some, PPS is a good job and a good placve to work. The problem is management, they just dont get it.

I encourage all of you to join SEIU and we will make PPS a better place to work.

You are the 99%, MGT is the 1%

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

go out to the PPSC.com home page and look at 'In the news'
    they dont have anything posted in 2011 at ALL
    wonder why? because they are OLD news
    they have Nancy Murr listed there as joining the company good hire Chad!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Corporate greed? And replace it with Union greed? Pay some goombah so you can have the same crappy job with the same crappy bosses, and add another fat cat to skim from what you make, so you can work for 2 greedy masters? Sure, if you fell a great need to play the Useful Idiot, go ahead and organize.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe we do need a Union. Only at least to get someone to teach you how to spell. You must be a real fool. I agree that unions are bad, but PPS management is worst. We do need help to support our patients.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spelling is correct. Look it up.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are there any HR openings at this company? I hear several HR people got fired

who knows how to get a job in HR at this company?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at their job openings, on their website. It's up to 76 from 60, within 1 week!!!!!

Now, this is EXTREMELY alarming!!! It looks like they are constantly, firing people, so CORPORATE and MANAGEMENT, can keep their jobs!

This way, they can say they are working hard! Make sense??

This company is ONE BIG JOKE!!! How naive, do they think we are???

SERIOUSLY????

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

have you ever talked to a high school teacher about their students? same sh&t, different day.......pps employees remind me of this. i got out and found a different job. i couldn't believe it when my friend said you guys are still bitching. it's the same sh&t, different day. school teachers learn to ignore it. guess what, pps has too. find a new job or sue pps for being mean people waaaaaaaaaa