Time for DC and GB to leave

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by anonymous, Jul 3, 2017 at 4:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ding dong the Duff is gone..............step in the right direction. How could someone survive so long by getting peers pushed out and blaming his underlings? GB did not do well on dealing with his reports and their reports fairly.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU NAILED IT, PERFECTLY--THANK YOU. THE CARDINAL MANAGEMENT PHILOSOPHY IS AS FOLLOWS: PUSHING OUT PEERS AND BLAMING UNDERLINGS.

EVERY COMPANY IS RIFE WITH MANAGERIAL DISORDERS THOUGH CARDINAL COULD BE A CASE STUDY FOR THOSE WISHING TO LEARN FROM THE "BEST" ON HOW TO MISMANAGE OTHERS, DESTROY CAREERS, FAIL SHAREHOLDERS EXPECTATIONS, PERSECUTE/FRUSTRATE EMPLOYEES UNTIL THEY QUIT (LOSE THEIR MINDS, OR DROP DEAD), WASTE CORPORATE FUNDS ON FOOLHARDY ACQUISITIONS, ENGENDER ENDLESS FINES FROM THE GOVERNMENT, AND HOW TO BESMIRCH THE REPUTATION OF A ONCE ETHICAL CORPORATION

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leaving Cardinal was also one of the best moves of my life, too. Watching our colleague collapse and die in Vegas in July, 2016 at the Fiscal Year 2017 kick-off Sales Meeting was actually the beginning of the stark realization that Cardinal had become a dead end for me and time was running out for me to get out while still vertical. Especially disgusting was that Casey went on spewing nonsense for another hour or so after the man was removed by the EMTs. What an insensitive jerk move that was, but not surprising. Is he next after Duffy?

Lest we forget him, what was the deceased's name again? Leaving CAH ended my chest pains and migraines. You and I should thank our good fortune we got out on OUR terms, not on a Stryker ambulance gurney.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LSU plays the Irish in the Citrus Bowl on New Year's Day. Hoping for a big Tiger win to depress DC as he begins a New Year because all this bottom feeder cares about is Irish football. The rest of us be damned. How soon until Don follows George out the door?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not going to blame DC, JG or GB for what has happened to the company. At least they were willing to take some risks in a time when margin is being pushed out of the industry. I hope they all read this... I was impacted by the lay-off in May after 10 years of faithful service. My sales numbers were increasing, my business was more profitable than ever before in its history. I was a leader of a small team, but had a plan and was executing - getting things on the right path. While its easy to sit back and be critical of the actions/decisions that the leadership made, I know that somewhere down the line the organization will pay for their decision right or wrong. I helped the organization grow to my last hour there. 10 min before turning in my laptop, I was on a call with a large customer trying to close one last deal for the organization.

So here's what I do every day... I work hard in my new job that competes with CAH in some markets. I do my best to use my knowledge to win business - especially when I win it from a former CAH customer. While my job was deemed redundant at CAH, I know for a fact that I have great at what I do and am starting to convert clients. Eventually all things hit their equilibrium. When a company gets rid of hard working employees with valuable knowledge, they saturate the market with competitors who have the knowledge to really hurt them. The most vindictive thing anyone can do is to beat them at their own game.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would have thought it would be another extra marital affair that led to MD getting canned. Organization sure did a good job of keeping it covered up. Good luck to his admin in his new role. I hope it doesn't turn into "50 Shades of Duffy" like it did last time.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cardinal, like most companies, is loaded with dirt bags like this fool. And they need to be punished everywhere. When he spoke at our regional Surgical Nursing Products meeting a few years back, my 5 Hour Energy did not keep awake. "Useless Eater" was all I could think of listening to this guy put me to sleep with his drivel.

The women that crave this kind of buffoon are idiots and should not be condoned for being attracted to such a dolt. Those who cover up this behaviour should be ashamed, as if shame ever impeded this kind of behaviour at CAH or elsewhere. A few more losers like this schmuck need to be chopped, especially as Cardinal stock keeps rising. Up 20 fu*king bucks a share since Barrett termination announcement--and why is this numbskull still Chairman of the Board? Could someone please tell GB that Bill Haley's Comets need another guitarist?

By the way, is Casey still collecting a paycheck? I'm gone a few months now and can only anticipate, with glee, the CAH ticker upside surge when this diminutive magpie is terminated.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not only did MD sleep with a Cardinal admin while he was married but to keep him, Cardinal forced the admin to resign (she did end up marrying the dumbass). Cardinal leadership was very much part of the issue--MD could do no wrong. Wont be missed.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WHEN WAS CASEY CANNED?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last week...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He starts his new job as CEO of Dentsply Sirona on Feb 12th. They released a press release this morning announcing DC as their new CEO. Sounds like CAH had to scramble to then announce his departure.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow ! No wonder stock up Have they announced D.C. Replacement

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jon Giacomin from the Pharma side