Time for Dennis G to go

Discussion in 'PDI Dedicated' started by Anonymous, Jan 7, 2012 at 1:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PDI will not get any better until Dennis G is fired. He is nothing more than a bully. I guess he is lacking in other areas and makes up for it with being a bully. He does not want any DM to be able to think on their own. If you dont agree with him he will find a way to get them fired. With his ego, I bet it is hard on him that his wife has a much better job than he does at big pharma. One of these days he will get paid back for all of the things he has done to everyone

ERST

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't have any idea who you are but for once I agree with a negative sounding post. This guy is lacking in understanding of the business, the customer and what it takes to be a good DM or rep. The only problem is someone else has to make the decision to do anything about it and I doubt that is going to happen. By the way, I don't even work for him but I have watched him from where I am.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He does not know how to handle the people who works for him. I guess this is the reason that J&J fired him and no one else would hire him except PDI. When is the last time the East out performed the West, it has been a while. This will not change until Dennis is fired and PDI let their DM's do their job. Any manager that takes pride in making a rep cry on a field ride alound, should be fired.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Goes without saying why he is still here.

Sadly he is not a leader casting a vision. He is a bossy manager and a few of his DMs are following in his style. Now that's what makes us great. Bossy, telling, closing reps following the likes of management. Think about that.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Soon Dennis G and all his people will be gone. Contract is ending in June. Get out now

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you manage by the sword you will get cut by the sword. Dennis day is coming and he will be paid back for everyting he has done

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How the hell would you know the contract is ending. Managers had a meeting last week.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AND?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The contract is fine. We're moving the rock where I am...
    I think they said this was a long term contract.

Why is it every time someone gets flustered they cry "the sky is falling?"

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Name one time that management has been honest about anything. We are moving the rock, have you seen Alsuma numbers? Don't think we are moving the rock. How does everyone like those new cars, oh I almost forgot they were cancel

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the clown that thinks Pfizer will continue the contract long-term?? Are you on LSD and watching "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds"??

Have been in contract sales for almost 20years. There is "ALWAYS" an out by manufacturer. They pay PDI the penalty and it is "bye-bye" to the work force....and who do you think gets that "upside"...certainly not the pions who are "moving the rock".....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "Golden" rules for being a good rep or DM
    1. Take the blame when Dennis screws up
    2. Does not have the ability to think on their own
    3. Must be a "yes" person
    4. Must kiss Dennis a$$
    5. Never question anything Dennis does
    6. Give Dennis all credit
    7. Never make Dennis look bad
    8. Must be willing to throw anyone under the bus for Dennis
    9. Tell Dennis how great he is once or more a week
    10. Tell Dennis how much smart he is than Rick

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

really. thought we had six months to pull this out? not june yet

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Certainly applies to CC. Only person who would throw his own mother (and reps) under the bus. CC even dished on Rick saying Dennis is "the man"... A DM in the bottom 25% for last 3 yrs and still employed by PDI?? Talent assessment does not apply. He lives the "Golden" rules......

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow - somebody hacked CCs' PDI laptop. Those rules were sent out to his district team....Do those rules apply to any other DM in East region?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to the unemployment line we go....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we all know what we are thinking but cannot say

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me try and say it.

Dennis G is someone who can not do his job very well because if he could he would not have been fired by J&J. He keeps the DM's that are not very smart and that are yes people to make himself look good. The bottom line is he is a man of color with a chip on his shoulder who does not like people who are not color. He is the worse example of a human being. Oh one more thing, he has not been able to have a bm in two years because CC has it plug up.

Please feel free to add any additional comments.

ERST

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like I said, with Dennis G at the helm.....hi ho hi ho it's off to the unemployment line we go...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wish I could blame my managers poor managemnet style on DG but sadly he/she came that way. He just promotes her/his terrible mgmnt habits.