Time for Dennis G to go

Discussion in 'PDI Dedicated' started by Anonymous, Jan 7, 2012 at 1:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With RS, Pontus Pilot, gone as National Sales Director, he washes his hands of DG. Now the new NSD can clean house...hopefully starting at the top....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure. Why does everyone think we "need to clean house"? Why not just do our jobs and grow our territory? what is the point of bringing someone new in and wiping out everyone? how about some energy and excitement from the top down? what happened to simple leadership and rewarding people, letting them do their jobs without a threatening environment? Why does this business act as if they have to always be firing or intimidating us into doing our jobs.

Beginning to feel like the circle of life. fire hire fire hire

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok Simba...there is no excitement when NSD is blowing smoke up your a**. Dennis is probably selling the Golden Gate Bridge to Pfizer about now to "secure the contract"....He'd be better off going back to Olga...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...and take a few of his managers with him?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is this black guy named Dennis? Why is everyone whinning about him?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So is this contract still active? Is Dennis still with the contract?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a waste of time, every CC he repeats himself 3 times and still has said nothing important. The most intelligent thing he has said is" I don't know" and there will never be any follow-up like all his CC. At least he didn't speed 20 minutes talking about his friend in Philly.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Time for Dennis G to go Take Julie Morrison too

time to be honest...way, way past being useful. Time to hang it up!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JULIE MORRISON...OMG!!!! TIME TO GO

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is long past time for Dennis G to be elsewhere. You are correct, the DMs he likes are like him in their bully ways. In one case the DM is MUCH worse than him! I know 12 or so Reps there and all but one are looking to get out. These are good people as well as good Reps.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His friend in Philly is worse than him.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dennis G should have left long ago. Now he should leave and take his Philly DM with him.
    What a demotivating person he is.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still waiting for your voicemail. Probably doesn't know how to use voicemail. He'll have one of his DMs set up the list so he can fly around working with reps because he thinks we all look up to him and think he is the best there is.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really wrong password to CC with 3 different reminders. $9,500 is the low end for big pharma. So does Pfizer know what this guy says on voice-mail and in his e-mail. How did he ever get here?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean Dennis is not gone yet? He owns the company! Tough to get rid of the owner . . . . . . just about as tough as getting rid of our resident moslim in the White House.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Before you and the YES man DM send out an absolute worthless project, make sure data is there, make sure project is worth doing, make sure data can be tied together to yield results.
    Also, do the project yourself before the field does it. I know you 2 could not do it properly son how can you expect the field to do it? See how long it takes to do the project it is not 2 hours it is more like 8 hours done on our own time. Not during 8-5 when management has office hours. This once again has been a big waste of time for the field all for DG to say hey Timmy look what I did. You in management need to really understand the business model in the real world and not dream up what you think it should be. We do not need an RM that avoids questions and does not follow up as promised. You could not survive as an rep. Now go along and approve some expense reports and rehearse for your next conference call with you wife and kids.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spreadsheets. Was I hired to do be his slave on my personal time? Ah no.