Time for Josh Coyle to Go!

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, May 10, 2020 at 3:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m gone June 12th like many others. Yes other companies pay same bonus and higher salaries.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks green to me. Ever look at the national roster they occasionally send out. Look at the “separation” tab. Lots of green grass

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For a real eye opener, count the number of separations over twelve months then divide that by the number of reps in all towers. Our turnover is some of the highest in the business. If you really want to laugh, look at the start dates. Half the fucking field force hasn't been here two years.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On the streets huh? You really have a flair for the dramatic.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s awful news

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talk to me in December and tell me I was wrong.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NOW THIS IS A GREAT POST and someone who truly understands JC. A pandemic is the perfect tool for JC to be able to come off as a great leader as it is his normal role - stay in bed late, work from home, and not have to make many decisions (just roll out what was pushed from down from the top). The reason's JC a horrific leader is that he does not lead by example. His examples of leadership came from Matt C, Michael P, and a few other degenerates. He does not care about the individual believe me, when he had the opportunity to do the right thing at previous organizations in a leadership role he let turned the other way even when the bottom line was still not moving in the right direction. He is a POS and will get what he deserves at some point. Good day, sir.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are an angry little man

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coyle is a useless fuck.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should be the VP. Seems like you’d be good at it

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My kid’s dirty diaper would make a better VP than JC.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good one

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The roster has so many openings that JC made them stop sending it out to the DM’s..... Sad.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, your kid is 9-years-old.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes he is. And his dirty diaper would still do a better job than JC.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FYI. Coyle reads these so keep it up. I was in his office once as he was reading all about Matt Coggin on Cafe Pharma.

Keep replying to these messages Coyle...you are a hoot!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut up you

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good and not surprising. Fuck Josh and the useless team of leaders he brought on board. Salix was an absolute gem in the GI space. Everything we did was successful. The Valmart shit bags destroyed everything.

I work two, maybe three days a week. Waiting for the “all call” where fat boy tells us we are toast.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Salix died in 2015. We have one product that makes money. Xifaxan. They should just call the company Xifaxan, Inc.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe our new VP will realize that Josh is way out of his league in his role??