Time for Josh Coyle to Go!

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, May 10, 2020 at 3:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The new guy won't do shit. A figure head at best.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another stooge handpicked by Papa. I'm surprised he didn't give the job to his kid.

How's that stock doing?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9 months to look for a replacement and they end up hiring internally? I guess nobody from outside the company wanted the job.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is the new vp?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Papa is the CEO...so, yeah, he “hand picked” the President of Salix.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah. So the board of directors and executive team have no say? This new guy is a place holder. Nobody outside this dump wanted the job. We took another insider and plopped him into place. The future is so bright.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As long as JC stays, nothing will change and nothing will get better for us.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you still getting paid?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. But what does that have to do with JC and his fitness to lead? The culture here is horrible. The constant turnover tells you that people do not like how they are treated at Salix. Most of the people here have been with the company less than two years.

So yes, I am getting a paycheck. But I don't expect to stay very long because this is not a place that values it's people. That tone starts at the top.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who was elected as the new VP of Salix?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They gave it to Tony Stark

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cant believe Ironman died at the end.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why isn’t anyone naming the new VP? I used to speak to Mark and would like a name. I’m a sell side analyst.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe that you were told his name, previously. It's Tony Stark.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, turnover is NOT bad. Maybe if you’d do your job instead of 10-2-2 you might realize we have it pretty good!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you mean by turnover is NOT bad?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure I understand why he is a failure. Salix continues to grow. I do think he is a bit of a snake. He’s funny and would be a good buddy at the sports bar but takes all the credit and talks a lot behind people’s backs.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Having been with Salix for more than a couple of years, I still remember when we increased prescriptions (not price) more than 20% every year. JC and all the other Valeant trolls shoved their heads into the trough and skimmed that growth to single digits. Just like they did with every other promising company Valeant bought.

Coyle is not funny. Not a guy you want to have a beer with. He is a sociopath and a narcissist. He fucks with the managers and reps from his perch in NJ. You are right that he talks a ton of shit about people behind their backs. Because he is a tremendous pussy who would never address anyone face to face. Insecure. Disgusting. Unqualified. Time to go.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Consider this. Coyle was a product manager in 2013. He was Vp of salix in 2017. If only we can all have that trajectory based on inexperience. Leave it to McKenna and Papa to hire someone because they needed to quickly fill the role and didn’t want to post the job.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JC’s resume is wafer thin.

Never been a rep
    Never been a DM
    Never been a RD
    Managed the dental business at Valeant before taking over the single largest money making brand at Valeant, Xifaxan.

Is it any wonder we crashed to single digit prescription growth under this clown? The only way we hit our number for Wall Street is through massive price increases.

Hey, how are Plenvu and Trulance doing to fill the gap left by Uceris and Apriso? It’s all going according to plan right?