Time to get to work!

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Mar 21, 2018 at 11:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Approval day in the US! Can't wait to get in these offices and get in the fight! Going to be tough- very crowded space with some really good products. Just need a piece of the pie and we should all make lots of $$$$

Go IL-23!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, the complete lack of excitement throughout both the company and the Derm community on the Tildra approval is ... not surprising.

Really, we can't even fake it for Tildra ?

Gonna be a long haul boys and girls.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yawn

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One year division will be shut down. Good luck

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“with the approval of ILUMYA and our long-standing commitment in dermatology, we are focused on making a difference for people living with moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis," said Abhay Gandhi, President and Chief Executive Officer, North America, Sun Pharma. "We are committed to working with all relevant stakeholders to make ILUMYA available to appropriate people with plaque psoriasis."

YAWN...Abhay you forgot to mention the hatedul attitude that dermatologists have for Sun for all the jacking around you’ve done on your other products and the fact that Tildra has sub par data with old studies you bought from Merck. Good luck with that smokescreen idiot.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not to mention the group of zeros you hired to promote who have zero derm relationships. The steroid hustlers at Taro have better relationships than these over paid baboons! Peace out

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I found that comment about 'our long-standing commitment in dermatology' to be flat-out offensive.

Your commitment is to your lord Dilip, to squeeze every single rupee out of the US.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That about sums it up for SUN.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time for the Managed Markets Access Team to again cook the data and make up new unachievable goals.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course it's time to get to work. They have only been sitting on their asses for 3-4 months earning a $150k salary. Must be nice.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing matters but the dollar.

Untrustworthy, degrading culture, complete void of leadership and direction to the field.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sold a syringe today. My manager thinks I'm leading the country in sales and Fran called to congratulate me!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm hoping we get a couple of resignations at the top. Really, this is our leadership ?

It's embarrassing to take them to an account. One is a throwback and the other ???

I don't even know what to say.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

our leadership is 100% our downfall. Grasp at straws and managers hiring out of work people is not a sign of hope to me. New managers seem to be a mess and the new hires I have seen are just a mess. I am very worried about the future here.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen, IF you only got a 150k salary in derm when you were hired, then your manager cheated you big time, unless you had very little experience then thats ok. Salaries with experience are way over 160k.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NO amount of money is worth working here.