Time to Sue Sherman Abrams

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Nov 4, 2017 at 10:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps if you spent less time chasing your boy crush from NY here and focused on your career instead instead of his, you might improve your lot in life. You will always be out of his league, professionally and personally, but at this point, you literally have nowhere to go but up. Hope this helps.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What this tells me is that AH cant take it anymore. I think he is finally losing it. Because it is all the truth. Eventually, the truth will come out.
    You are right winter is coming you fool. You do know the truth. This is why I chuckle every time you post. Be my guest to write anything you like. Also, you apparantly think that you know who is posting, you know nothing.
    You are getting exactly what you deserve. Your communications need to be monitored, you are a detrimental to your own well being. You caused all of this. That is why your secrets are being exposed.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First of all you don't know him if you think that he goes in and demands all the specimens. Second, i wiuld rather be a KIA salesperson than a convicted felon. Also, let's throw in the considerable drug addictions. Third, shall we speak of the lack of morals and ability to abide by contracts. You are abhorrent!! You are a scourge on our society and act as if rules don't apply to you.
    Karma buddy, it is knocking at your back door!!
    Run, run...
    Do not answer!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Paul is the MVP

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone has a hard on

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will cross his path one day and maybe you can say something to his face SON

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t know him personally, but I have been told that he has taken this whole thing in stride and occasionally has a good chuckle about it. He says that great success comes with notoriety and unfortunately, envy, from some who are less prosperous. Seems like a great guy from what I hear. Shame to read some of this stuff. Hope it’s not a Quest person doing it. He is well respected by everyone I know.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are fond of him or feel sorry for him stop posting. He has still taken revenue from his current employer just to profit even more. You said it yourself, he is successful and makes a boat load of money. So why be so greedy.
    I dought very much that he is well respected. People know the truth regardless of what you say or think.
    He is not taking it in stride, he is going nuts.

Remember what your managers told you, stick to the story, remember how nervous you were? If you told the truth, not a thing to worry or be nervous about. When you lie, you have every reason to worry.
    The truth will win! To much evidence.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who exactly are you directing these comments to, son? You seem confused about that and some personal issues as well, if some of the other comments I’ve read are true. I do know that it is an unfortunate fact that some of the less fortunate among us often equate great success with wrongdoing. Let me assure you, with very few exceptions, that the top earners did in fact earn their just rewards and you would be best served by learning from the example we have set for you. Hope this helps.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the most comical of all is watching 2 whackos post to each other on an anonymous site

Burger King and revenge...........wtf

do either of you have anything better to do?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU HAVE NO CLUE BUT YOU WILL FIND OUT EVENTUALLY

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one cares about your stupid opinions. Hope this helps.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really, son. All capital letters? This will not further whatever point you are trying to make or compensate for your other weaknesses due to lack of breastfeeding as a child. And just because you are living with your mother again doesn’t mean that she is going to try making up for that now. Stop asking her, it’s creepy. Hope this helps.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

burn!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is only about taking business from their current employer and bringing this revenue to Sherman Abrams. Quest needs to investigate this. Shareholder money was used to purchase Shiel Labs from Fresenius. Taking business from your own company to profit further by having a second or third company pay you is simply wrong.
    Quest, what are you doing about this?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you forget about your accusations of drug addiction, driving under the influence in a Quest company vehicle, illegal drug use, petty theft, tax evasion and a conspiracy to funnel illegal kickbacks from competing labs using family members. Not to mention implied violations of the Stark Law involving local physicians. Don’t sell yourself short, son. Your unwarranted and unprecedented diatribe against the gentlemen from NY runs deep and has gone on far too long now. And if comments from other posters are even remotely true, the motives are particularly troubling. I believe there is a popular hashtag movement on the subject going on. No, we are well past the threshold of common slander here. If you knowingly report false criminal accusations, for your own deviant purposes, that can be a crime in and of itself. Hope this helps.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never said illegal kickbacks, most other completely true. Sounds crazy right. I know.
    And, mind your own business. You are cluless

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is only about taking business from their current employer and bringing this revenue to Sherman Abrams. Quest needs to investigate this. Shareholder money was used to purchase Shiel Labs from Fresenius. Taking business from your own company to profit further by having a second or third company pay you is simply wrong.
    Quest, what are you doing about this?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

God help us all!