#TIMESUPZOLL

Discussion in 'Zoll Medical' started by anonymous, Feb 18, 2018 at 11:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The sexual misconduct I have seen and witnessed is next level disgusting and I want this addressed. Please post on this thread if you have been the victim of a testosterone induced war crime during your time here. We are strong as long as we stick together. They will hear our voices.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks mike MD didn’t like the posts about him with HP so he ended things and now she’s fired up.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Face it Heather, your failure is not because of sexism. You are just a failure.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No but many people have been subject to estrogen driven lies and deceit by 2 individuals who continue to be named on this site. When you are working fast and hard to remove the truths that are written on here about you then there are skeletons to hide

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fellow Women - Let your voices be heard! I, like Heather, was victimized but mine was far worse and more violent as it was by the hands of a sadistic firebrand hell bent on mayhem. I will recover and my voice will not be silenced.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry "me too" but you will have to take it in the ass like everyone else. Sorry to be blunt/rude but expecting this pig of a company to change is like hoping for a miracle. I heard that several years ago a RM actually threatened and verbally discriminated against someone with HIV (fired soon after reporting....surprised?).The RM had a long history of abuse, violence, theft, lewdness, drunkeness etc. The RM was a good old boy and taken care of. They moved him over to Zoll hospital. So sorry to say, I highly doubt your claims would be taken seriously without video or audio confirmation. You need leverage, not a petition.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are SICK! I want to slap you

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

comical!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forced sodomy, HIV and Zoll? Sounds about right

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dr Volosin approves!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no prescription needed

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

where are my fellow women

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Southern California is toxic and management supports him!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone out there bored with this job? I am

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why try to make this a women versus men thing? We are all on the same team. If there are people who abuse their privileges and powers based on gender, we can all oppose them- men and women!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you John Boy Burnetti, we love and worship Romeo!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can we please stay on topic?
    Seriously, there is no sexism at ZOLL! In a field based organization like this where employees meet in person relatively infrequently the incidences would be obvious. There are only people (mostly opportunistic women) who realize that now is a ripe time to play that card. Enough Political Correctness already!!!